It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:34 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 144  Next
 Favorite shelf 
Author Message
Online
S7 Royalty
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:19 pm
Posts: 3064
Location: Duke City New Mexico
Name: Mikee
Post Re: Favorite shelf
Image
My Favorite Shelf... The Cadaver Kid Krew

_________________
666doll wrote:
I have my own to tug on Carl. :shock:

eckotyper wrote:
$30 overdraft is better than flipper prices!

Twitter: Toysaresanity
Wants:http://skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=38807


Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:16 am
Profile WWW
Addicted
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:29 am
Posts: 585
Location: Westürn Måss
Post Re: Favorite shelf
coma21 wrote:
Image
My Favorite Shelf... The Cadaver Kid Krew


BLAZOW!!!! that's a hot shelf for sure!

_________________
••••••••••••••••
DEECO's WANTS!
••••••••••••••••


Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:21 am
Profile
Addicted
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 7:36 pm
Posts: 639
Location: Asheville, NC
Name: Jordan
Post Re: Favorite shelf
Mark K wrote:
I have the double stamped Marusan w/ lots of silver overspray but am really diggin' that dark blue on the Bullmark.

My SAN is a double stamp also.
The Bullmark is in a darker blue with a bright blue stripe from his head down his back.
Image

_________________
Want List
Japanese Vintage Vinyl FB Group


Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:28 pm
Profile WWW
Mini Boss
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:09 pm
Posts: 4749
Post Re: Favorite shelf
The Moog wrote:
bansheebot wrote:
What's the story on the tengu guys in front of Konokoruge? Are they sofubi? Can't really tell. I love me some tengus.


Yep, me too \":)\"

Really nice! Thanks for sharing. I've got a couple of tengu bell ornaments as well. Mine are the more humanoid form, as opposed to those karasu-styled ones. I wish someone would make a cool tengu toy. I've thought about just trying it myself.

_________________
wants | trades | sales
Most Wanted: Zollmen Zofbie Jiangshi ☆ PK peach Mr. Ree


Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:41 pm
Profile
Mini Boss
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:46 pm
Posts: 4064
Location: mini-soda
Post Re: Favorite shelf
Image
3 of my 4 favorite things in 1 simple, balanced display: vinyls, cheap bootleg action figures, and my son Oliver (the 4th thing is my other son, Seth, who's photo hasn't found its place in this display setup yet).

_________________
i'm labeled as a bad character.
flickr


Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:37 pm
Profile
Post Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:53 pm
Posts: 2538
Location: Anywhere
Post Re: Favorite shelf
Simple, stylish and beautiful!


Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:01 pm
Profile WWW
Prototype
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:53 pm
Posts: 6276
Location: Yokosuka, Japan
Post Re: Favorite shelf
silver_lining_man wrote:
3 of my 4 favorite things in 1 simple, balanced display: vinyls, cheap bootleg action figures, and my son Oliver (the 4th thing is my other son, Seth, who's photo hasn't found its place in this display setup yet).


I assume you aren't married or your wife better never see this post!

_________________
If anything is possible then is it possible for something to be impossible?


Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:03 pm
Profile
Mini Boss
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:46 pm
Posts: 4064
Location: mini-soda
Post Re: Favorite shelf
living dead wrote:
silver_lining_man wrote:
3 of my 4 favorite things in 1 simple, balanced display: vinyls, cheap bootleg action figures, and my son Oliver (the 4th thing is my other son, Seth, who's photo hasn't found its place in this display setup yet).


I assume you aren't married or your wife better never see this post!


:lol: nope. not married nor is there a "significant other." just me, my 2 boys, and my toys. so i'm safe!

_________________
i'm labeled as a bad character.
flickr


Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:42 pm
Profile
Toy Prince
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:55 pm
Posts: 192
Post Re: Favorite shelf
silver_lining_man wrote:
living dead wrote:
silver_lining_man wrote:
3 of my 4 favorite things in 1 simple, balanced display: vinyls, cheap bootleg action figures, and my son Oliver (the 4th thing is my other son, Seth, who's photo hasn't found its place in this display setup yet).


I assume you aren't married or your wife better never see this post!


:lol: nope. not married nor is there a "significant other." just me, my 2 boys, and my toys. so i'm safe!


im just thinking of how i would feel to have a dad that collected toys. badass or dadass.


Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:47 am
Profile
Mini Boss
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:46 pm
Posts: 4064
Location: mini-soda
Post Re: Favorite shelf
ghostal wrote:
im just thinking of how i would feel to have a dad that collected toys. badass or dadass.


my son Oliver does pretty well with my collecting, mostly with action figures. whenever i buy an ebay lot for 2 or 3 figures, he usually inherits the remaining 10. his warrior beasts & motu collection pretty much mirrors mine, just without weapons/armor. hell, i think he's got me doubled in the af department! :D seth, on the other hand, is only 2 months old. he could care less about toys.

i'm sure, as of this moment, oliver thinks he's got a cool dad who is into toys. but a few years down the road, i'm pretty sure that fact will be an embarrassment.

_________________
i'm labeled as a bad character.
flickr


Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 pm
Profile
Side Dealer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:09 pm
Posts: 2229
Location: Boston-ish
Post Re: Favorite shelf
Here is the current favorite:
Image

And in a very close second place:
Image

_________________
phantomfauna wrote:
Thanks for the offer but I was born a snake handler and I'll die one.


Wanted | For Sale | Trade Bait


Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:23 pm
Profile
S7 Royalty
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:53 pm
Posts: 3194
Location: Where moose are lords.
Name: Olivier
Post Re: Favorite shelf
silver_lining_man wrote:
i'm sure, as of this moment, oliver thinks he's got a cool dad who is into toys. but a few years down the road, i'm pretty sure that fact will be an embarrassment.


So true! And I'm sure my daughter will skip the cool dad part and go straight to the embarassment. My wife, family and friends alternate between admiring the toys and teasing me about them. Such is life. :D

_________________
Inconsequential


Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:43 am
Profile
Prototype
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:01 am
Posts: 6461
Location: Buffalo
Post Re: Favorite shelf
My old landlord made fun of me once and said "Chris you collect dolls, hate to break it to you but you collect friggin dolls!" To which I replied "Judging from your hacking cough at night at least I don't collect cancer!"


Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:44 am
Profile
S7 Royalty
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:25 am
Posts: 3303
Location: cursed realms of the winterdemons
Name: Adam
Post Re: Favorite shelf
my favorite shelf/table at moment
Image

_________________
http://www.slavexone.tumblr.com


Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:33 pm
Profile
Toy Prince
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:39 pm
Posts: 468
Post Re: Favorite shelf



Which Goji is that in the bottom picture on the right? Is it one of the Marmit Parababies?

I love the colorway.

_________________
Wants Flickr For Sale Trade Bait


Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:32 pm
Profile
Line of Credit
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:30 am
Posts: 1926
Location: ???, nyc
Post Re: Favorite shelf
m3kcomp wrote:
It's crazy, but I didn't realize what the scale of the Kumon was until just now...and it makes me LOVE the figure...thought it was much bigger, standard size...

I didn't either. Was expecting it to be MUCH bigger. It's so tiny!

_________________
Pictures
Natalia Pritt wrote:
Are you even qualified to collect Bemon?

from nyc but don't hold it against me


Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Die-Cast
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:13 pm
Posts: 12021
Location: Chicago, Like R.Kelly
Name: RockStrongo
Post Re: Favorite shelf
I have 1 shelf, this is my current favorite portion of it.
Image

_________________
Greedy Wants
Trades


Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:29 am
Profile
Post Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:53 pm
Posts: 2538
Location: Anywhere
Post Re: Favorite shelf
That Zag is intriguing! And the Ju's are beastly! That is a great shelf BloodDrinker!


Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 am
Profile WWW
Side Dealer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:20 pm
Posts: 2470
Location: Sparta, Michigan
Post Re: Favorite shelf
I still am in love with that Salamander Joe, the see through red/pink head is awesome in the light. I also like those puppets a lot!

What a great shelf...

_________________
Life is a vacation from two eternities, who wants to waste those precious years worrying about what happens when you get back to forever? -William S. Burroughs

My Want's List is as follows:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=38572

2 Face, or OG Nag, any except R. Fink tribute.


Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
Side Dealer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:23 am
Posts: 2181
Location: zooropa
Post Re: Favorite shelf
ConnerForrest wrote:
Which Goji is that in the bottom picture on the right? Is it one of the Marmit Parababies?

I love the colorway.

looks like M1 GO wcc 2003 exclusive, fxxking awesome sculpt. good taste man!

_________________
"JIHAD IS OVER! (if u want it)" R.E. 2002

any art or specialized transport in nyc call fritz! ...........want nothing


Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:05 am
Profile
Vintage
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:06 am
Posts: 7871
Location: The Grim North
Post Re: Favorite shelf
bbb wrote:
m3kcomp wrote:
It's crazy, but I didn't realize what the scale of the Kumon was until just now...and it makes me LOVE the figure...thought it was much bigger, standard size...

I didn't either. Was expecting it to be MUCH bigger. It's so tiny!

Fight size is the right size! :twisted:

_________________
Scary Andy Snarker, shit talker, chubby cheetos stained digit, keyboard stabbing, two-bit hero of the internettz, shithead and all-round fun guy!


Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:11 am
Profile
Comment King
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:18 am
Posts: 1432
Location: Paris, France
Post Re: Favorite shelf
yep, it's the M1 Godzilla 1973-75 (Megaro-Goji) from WCC 2003


Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:15 am
Profile
Mini Boss
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:39 am
Posts: 4168
Location: Gert Brizzle UK
Post Re: Favorite shelf
jl wrote:
yep, it's the M1 Godzilla 1973-75 (Megaro-Goji) from WCC 2003

Cool - thanks for the detailed info. He's one of the best GID's i have - a glow to melt your eyeballs . . . .

_________________
Shitr
My Wanted List Most Wanted - Bear Model Sofubi
________________________________________________
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand - Charles M. Schulz


Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:26 am
Profile
S7 Royalty
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:53 pm
Posts: 3194
Location: Where moose are lords.
Name: Olivier
Post Re: Favorite shelf
BloodDrinker6969 wrote:
I have 1 shelf, this is my current favorite portion of it.


? Your picture shows two... :lol:

_________________
Inconsequential


Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:30 am
Profile
Die-Cast
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:13 pm
Posts: 12021
Location: Chicago, Like R.Kelly
Name: RockStrongo
Post Re: Favorite shelf
petitetoilonrouge wrote:
BloodDrinker6969 wrote:
I have 1 shelf, this is my current favorite portion of it.


? Your picture shows two... :lol:

No, just 1. What's tricking you is the top (where I shove stuff too), still a 1 shelf unit. BUT this is changing soon MUWAHAHAHAHA!

_________________
Greedy Wants
Trades


Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:19 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 144  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.