Bullmark foot stamp help

Discussion in 'Vintage Vinyl' started by Kingboy D, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Kingboy D

Kingboy D Comment King

Name:
    Myles
    Bullmark foot stamp help
    The seller of this item claims its a vintage vinyl, but you can faintly see mold markings similar of reprints. However, the paint scheme is typical of vintage, and the wear looks similar too. Could these mold remnants surrounding the Bullmark logo be related to the change from Marusan to Bullmark? Most vintage Bullmarks seem to have clean molding on the feet, but I seem to recall possibly seeing one or two with some sloppiness in the mold. Thoughts? Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. XVivaHateX

XVivaHateX Addicted

Name:
    Jonathan
    Instagram:
    xjaybirdx
    Bullmark foot stamp help
    Looks original to me. The bullmark conversions all have that melted area where the marusan stamp was cut out. One thing ive noticed with the stamps is the edges of the logo and kana are not as sharp and defined on the reissues. Here is a baragon stamp.

[​IMG]

3. scobot

scobot Addicted

flickr:
    scottvan
    Bullmark foot stamp help
    I can check my Kanegon when I get home but yeah a couple of my oldies look similar ... I only have this vintage Aboras at work ..

[​IMG]

4. Kingboy D

Kingboy D Comment King

Name:
    Myles
    Bullmark foot stamp help
    Thanks. Many of the '91 reissues seem to have this sloppy foot stamp transition, so it always makes me leery to see it on a vintage figure too.