9/11 conspiracys and all of that stuff....

Discussion in 'Whatever' started by SAMBA, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Roger

Roger Vintage

Name:
    Roger
    Instagram:
    rogzilla71
    I love David Icke. Reptilian shape-shifters are where it's at.

John Loftus is another conspiracy guy who used to be relegated to Art Bell's show (when he talked about how the government was using alien technology reverse-engineered from crashed flying saucers), but who has recently gained a lot of currency with right-wing talk show hosts. He does a lot of guest appearances talking about the Muslim Brotherhood and the Third Reich, etc., and I wonder if any of the hosts know about his late-night background.

Incidentally, whenever I hear the term "Islamo-Fascism" I think that "Islamo" would make a good name for a Spider-Man villain.

2. Frank Kozik

Frank Kozik Mini Boss

3. SAMBA

SAMBA Comment King

Yeah I can understand- I have visited nyc many times before and after, when I was younger I even went to the top of the world trade center. Also my dads friend was on the phone to a guy in the twin towers when the first plane hit- he got out alive though.

Actually there are some theories about the London bombings, I will admit I am not as up on it as with the 9/11 stuff- but I believe people think again it was a setup. Much in the same way as with 9/11 our security services were running training execises that predicted the exact same events as the exact same time- which is very strange.

Definatly if you question the govenment on these matters you are not met with the same hostility and the media are less controlled by the govenment- as it appears is the case in the U.S. Also in England people are a lot less trusting of this current govenment- there has been scandal after scandal, although on the most part the general public are in a state of cronic apathy. I mean regardless of 9/11 and 7/7 the fact of the matter is we ( and the U.S) attacked and invaded 2 countries and for what? nukes that didnt exist? why hasnt Tony Blair been made to stand trial for war crimes?

4. kidclam

kidclam Mini Boss

5. SAMBA

SAMBA Comment King

The thing is about David Ike is he use to be a fairly well known sports commentator who worked for the BBC then one day he declared he was the 2 coming of Jesus on national T.V on a well know talk show-

Ill have a look for the clip on you tube and post it up- its a cracker, and the track suit he is wearing! priceless.

6. Roger

Roger Vintage

Name:
    Roger
    Instagram:
    rogzilla71
    Kidclam, that's exactly the documentary I was talking about.

I think this is the third or fourth revision of it. They've been removing material as more and more people have been pointing out that it's based on bad information and/or faulty reasoning. Soon it's going to be only five minutes long.

7. SAMBA

SAMBA Comment King

8. Dean

Dean Prototype

Icke and Jones are loons. Dave Emory is not.

9. Roger

Roger Vintage

Name:
    Roger
    Instagram:
    rogzilla71
    Curse you, Kidclam, for making me watch this thing again. It's little things like this you will find throughout the documentary:

It's little things like this: at 4:25, the narration says, "Osama Bin Laden... receives medical attention at a hospital in Dubai, where he's visited by the local chief of the CIA."

The video shows a news story that states that Bin Laden is alleged to have been at the hospital, met with a local CIA agent, and nowhere is the word "chief" used.

A little bit of fudging language to create "facts." Exactly the same thing our politicians did to get us into this hopeless war. Doesn't matter who's serving it up, it's a shit sandwich any way you slice it.

10. Roger

Roger Vintage

Name:
    Roger
    Instagram:
    rogzilla71
    Dave Emory (that's E-M-O-R-Y) is my hero. A few years back I was doing audio for computer-based training programs and I imitated his delivery through the whole thing. It's the only way I was able to keep a straight face through the recording sessions.

11. SAMBA

SAMBA Comment King

I dont like loose change it tries to point the finger too much and it just fills in the blanks with fiction for the benifit of telling a story.

I think there is another film called 9/11 mysteries that I seem to remember was much better- it focuses on the science and the facts, which to me is the most compelling edivence as opposed to the bush- bin laden business relationship michael moore stuff.

12. marswillrule

marswillrule Line of Credit

13. Dean

Dean Prototype

That's too funny. Were you tempted to overuse the word "milieu?"

14. kidclam

kidclam Mini Boss

Oh... it seemed pretty convincing when i watched it... but I guess if one doesn't know ALL the facts it's easily believable.

15. meary

meary Addicted

I would really love to be able to blame the whole thing on George Bush, it would really make me feel a lot better about things, but nothing I've seen so far has been very convincing. If the government could pull off something like 9/11 they should be able to do it convincingly enough that a bunch of conspiracy nuts couldn't figure it out. They forgot to send a holographic plane into wtc7? They forgot to put some plane debris on the lawn at the pentagon? They didn't even bother to kill the "hijackers"? Heck, they should have at least been able to stick a few Iraqis on the planes to speed up the justification for war.

16. blashyrkh

blashyrkh Addicted

I don't think anyone got mad at you for bringing this up (at least not what I read up until this message), although i will say that for some reason some Americans are overly sensitive about people being critical about our government because they see it as an attack on all Americans and them personally. Trust me, they get mad at other Americans for saying this stuff. I guess open discourse doesn't work for some.

We should question, everything. I believe some conspiracy theories are true, as many in the past have shown to be real. All throughout history we have seen people in power do incredibly f**ked up or stupid shit at the detriment of the mass populace, yet some refuse to believe that those in power now are anything but angels.

I just think most of the 9/11 conspiracies are B.S. (except what Roger brought up) and I would not be surprised if people behind the scenes fanned these flames to keep our minds off of the votes being stolen in Ohio and Florida, our tax dollars being siphoned off at an incredible rate and the fact that this administration have gone to great lengths to weaken our civil rights.

I know you are being funny, but really, the idea that corporations act in the interests of the people to the extent that they should is just silly. And you are right, they are owned by people, but the ones that make a difference on a mass scale (which don't include yours - or mine for that matter) are mostly owned by super f**king rich people and that is whose interest they work in. I can own 10 shares of stock in a credit card company, but I have zero say in how they run their business, even though it is clear that they have run in a way that is detrimental to the general public interest over the last 15 - 20 years.

17. blashyrkh

blashyrkh Addicted

:lol:

I seriously laughed out loud when I read that.

Dave Emory is awesome. I once sat in my car for an hour after I got home from work so I could finish listening to him discuss fascism and its links in the Industrial and Black Metal scenes.

18. backtrack

backtrack S7 Royalty

I haven't got much to add that hasn't been said already, but I want to throw my support behind SAMBA, so he's not standing on his own.

I definitely think that there is much more than meets the eye going on with 9/11.
    I don't think it needs to be anything huge either, like that they were remote controlled planes, I think it could just as easily be a series of intelligence oversights.
    At the end of the day, if the US intelligence community WASN'T aware that something of this scale was going down, then I don't think their intelligence is very good. Certainly not as good as they make it out to be.
    And yeah, the buildings dropping the way they did really clinches it for me.

I don't think it has much to do with science as logic, when you divorce yourself from the personal & emotional elements of the tragedy, you must admit that it all seems to simple.

FDR knew about Pearl Harbour and did allow that to happen as an excuse to get involved. I don't put it past the Bush Administration to have employed the same line of thought.

It IS a shame that a conversation like this can't be had without the smokescreen of emotion, rational or otherwise.
    I think it is vital to question the official story, every element of it.
    I wasn't on one of those plane. I don't know that they were high jacked by some mad Muslims. (I don't dispute it either, I'm just saying...)

19. Roger

Roger Vintage

Name:
    Roger
    Instagram:
    rogzilla71
    This movie takes a full FIVE MINUTES to get to the point where there is any narration. Someone is overly proud of their editing skills.

I did read the annotated transcript of the first part, though. So far it seems like a more polished version of Tribulation 99. ;p

20. hypermook

hypermook Addicted

Zeitgeist is an interesting movie all should watch. It plays fast and loose with the facts, but the stuff about 9/11 is well presented and disturbing.

The movie blames all war on an international banking consipiracy out to become the 'One-World Bank' and make us all slaves with no rights (Amero, anyone?)

But----we knew that, right?

21. Roger

Roger Vintage

Name:
    Roger
    Instagram:
    rogzilla71
    Of course. It's the same stuff the John Birch Society has been pitching for nearly fifty years. It just gets dragged out and repackaged every once in a while. I wonder if the filmmakers even buy it, or if they're completely conscious that they're just putting a new spin on an old fairy tale.

22. turtletooth

turtletooth Post Pimp

If anything I would lean more towards the LIHOP side of things.

The idea of a controlled demolition is completely laughable. Controlled demolitions require weeks of preparation and so much equipment, it couldn't possibly be concealed. It would be impossible to hide an operation like that from the people who worked in the building. A demolition like that would require literally miles of detcord. There would be tons of evidence left in the debris, blasting caps, unburned detcord, something.

It was shocking to see the towers fall in the manner that they did, but there is nothing unexplainable about it. The conspiracists theories are just silly. They claim that you can see "explosions" in the building as it is collapsing. It turns out to be just windows blowing out due to air pressure as the building is collapsing onto itself.

There was an excellent documentary shown about this subject where Popular Mechanics rounded up top engineers to examine the "evidence" used by the conspiracy theorists and they were able to debunk every single one.

Now, as far as the LIHOP theories go, I'm not so sure. I definately wouldn't put anything past this current administration, so I wouldn't rule out a False Flag scenario. That being said I still haven't seen a smoking gun.

23. Krudler

Krudler Comment King

I'd sooner believe that a chimp invented the electric light.

The dullard currently occupying the White House is just too stupid and incompetent to pull this off and not get exposed in the process.

24. turtletooth

turtletooth Post Pimp

He's just the puppet. It's the guys with their hands up his ass making his lips move that you have to worry about.

25. Krudler

Krudler Comment King

I just can't see those guys pulling 9/11 off.

Ultimately they are the civilian leadership that snatched military defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq.

Cheney's not an idiot but the ultimate decider (sic) on policy is a moron.