Sickmax BMX . . . Rad to the power of Sick.

Discussion in 'Whatever' started by The Moog, Apr 30, 2013.

1. The Moog

The Moog Die-Cast

:lol: Infamous 'Rad to the power of Sick' BMX bike ad on eBay was actually created by a couple guys doing an experiment (The Wicked Sick Project) to determine if some creative marketing could drive up an otherwise regular item's sale price. It worked.

[​IMG]

This is a max wicked sick BMX. It's a Reliance Boomerang and it's done heaps of maximum extreme stunts. I have mostly done stunts on this bike since forever. Once I did a boom gnarly stunt trick on it and a girl got pregnant just by watching my extremeness to the maxxxx. Some details about sickmax BMX: Comes with everything you see including: TOPS AS SUSPENSION REAR FORKS!! 2 x wheels 1 x seat I will even thrown my sick BMXing name for FREE - 'Wicked Styx'. Has minor surface rust on handlebars and front forks (easily removed). More rust on rear forks (as shown in pics). Tyres hold air but are pretty old. Basically, it's an old BMX, but it's radness is still 100% intact. Tricks I have done on this BMX: Endos - 234. Sick Wheelies - 687. Skids - 143,000. Bunny Hops - 2 (Bunny Hops are gay and my brother dared me to do them, which I did because I'm Rad to the power of Sick). Flip-outs - 28. Basically if you buy this bike you will instantly become a member to every club that was ever invented, worldwide, because you will be awesome. Pick-up from Richmond in Melbourne. Throw your hands in the air like you just don't mind.

Q: How long are the skids that this bike can do?
    A: Dear Mad Dog. The skids odometer shows 128,992 metres, but i think it might have gone round the clock. I once did a skid that went for two weeks.

Q: dude, does this bike come with contraception because i already have 3 kids. This is the best description i have ever read i think you should go into business writing for ebay!! Thanks 4 the entertainment, I'm still pissing myself.
    A: Thanks Sick Guy. It doesn't come with contraception, but I will include a photo of me doing a stunt if you like. It's pretty blurry, but it's still a wicked rad stunt. Let me know.

2. psilo110

psilo110 Post Pimp

Instagram:
    1ll_3quipt
    I almost got pregnant just looking at it.

3. JoeMan

JoeMan Mini Boss

flickr:
    splurrt
    Instagram:
    splurrt
    I think Steve Agin is proof this tactic loses its novelty fast.

4. greg

greg Line of Credit

Name:
    greg
    That was pretty funny.

5. evom

evom Mini Boss

I bet one 360 down like a 5-set and those bars go completely forward, and the fork snaps off, maybe some blown out spokes..

that said, I'm convinced this bike is worth atleast 3 grand.

6. gatiio

gatiio Post Pimp

Instagram:
    gatiio
    I'm pretty sure that rust didnt take 2 hours to put on that bike, more like a few years, now THAT is total art.