(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻

Discussion in 'Compliments & Comments' started by blakewest, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost&Flower

Ghost&Flower Line of Credit

Name:
    Jesse
    Instagram:
    jessenarens
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck the shitty Portland roads full of nails. I cant go a month without getting 1 or 2 in my tires.
    A paranoid fuck you to the person possibly putting them in my tires on purpose.

2. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck any internet provider! I mean all of them suck but I think because Time Warner just got bought by Comcast it's going to get worse.

All I have is internet (I refuse to get cable or a home line) yet each year no matter what Time Warner tries to jack my monthly rate by $10-15 bucks. I absolutely refuse to do it and fight them every year to lower the rate back down. For the past 3 it's worked but today I got some jackass that wanted to play hardball. Having worked in customer service I know all the tricks so I know exactly how he had to get permission from his manager to make any deal. Lowly reps don't have much power. The only thing they said they could do was charge me $50 which is $5 more a month than I'm currently paying for half the speed I'm getting now. I asked him: "Does that sound like a deal I'd take?" OH and to make it worse he acted like he was doing me a favor: "Oh that $55 we raised you to for your current turbo is still discounted for a year but next year it will be $75" For fucking internet mind you, nothing else. To me internet should be $25-30 tops a month, hell it should be free for fucks sake. What great thing are they doing each year to warrant your bill going up that much? Nothing.

These companies think they have you over the barrel but they really don't. I told him after 8 years I'll be going somewhere else and I think he doesn't believe me. If I'm without internet for a few weeks fine BUT I'm not going to pay out the ass for just internet. I'll keep flipping companies each year if I have to.

3. kopponigen

kopponigen Post Pimp

flickr:
    kopponigen
    Instagram:
    kopponigen
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Chris, I guess it's the same shit everywhere! Did that flipping from company to company a couple years ago, only to settle for the only Mexican provider (and also one of the fastest) but turns out it's really the same. There's nothing much we can do. :evil:

4. hellointerloper

hellointerloper S7 Royalty

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    That is the suckiest shit ever.
    But want to hear the real kicker?
    I check eBay a bit obsessively and I saw that Krawluss go up. I didn't know it was a flip or yours until I read your post just now... But I put that Krawluss on my "Watchlist" as entertainment. (I like seeing how high popular/expensive toys will go and then laugh about it, it's a sick hobby of mine I suppose. Probably something to do with the fact that I'm broke and can never afford it, too.)
    Well, I get a notification at some point that it was relisted. It was no longer listed as an auction, but as a Buy It Now. I thought "Hmm, that's weird! It says the auction ended and sold for $351.99, how is it back up?" and decided to check out his feedback.

Someone left him the feedback as follows:
    "Unfortunately buyer changed his mind... Great eBayer though!"

HA. HAHAHA. Changed his mind, yeah right, because IT WAS RELISTED FOR $399.00.
    This sunuvabitch thought he didn't make enough money for the auction, tells the person who won that he "changed his mind" about selling, and RELISTS IT FOR MORE.

So I'll jump on the bandwagon and say FUCK YOU martoyb, you're one greedy little scumsucker.

5. smurph

smurph Comment King

Name:
    Sam
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    ^^He is far from the the only shady ebay-gouger who partakes in that activity.
    So much underhanded shit happens on that site, I don't even pay attention to ended listings anymore because half the time (maybe more) they're complete bs.

Sooo... a big fuck you to all you outstanding sellers who hold ebay auctions just to guage the "aftermarket value" of *insert hyped toy, then fuck over the winner just to relist a little higher than they want to pay. Way to manipulate fans for your own financial gain you shitheads.

6. hellointerloper

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Honestly, I'm surprised that eBay doesn't monitor that kind of behavior... A seller should have to honor a sale, especially if they had DAYS to fix any possible "mistakes" in the listing.
    But hey, that's eBay and flippers for ya. :/

Fuck 'em.

7. Anti Social Andy

Anti Social Andy Die-Cast

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    That sounds more like an unsuccessful shill bid than a flaky/flipping/scamming seller.

For the (alleged) buyer to state how 'great' he was after being dicked seems a little odd . . . unless Martoy offered him other toys/$$$/blowjob!

8. petitetoilonrouge

petitetoilonrouge S7 Royalty

Name:
    Olivier
    Instagram:
    Petitetoilonrouge
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Him and irishstout are posting unhindered in the Trade and Wanted sections. Andy, your presence is required!

9. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    ^^^
    Make me and Andy mods and these people will cease to exist lol.

Anyhow I have to give an extra fuck you to the whole racket known as the 'for profit college system' here in the US. I had to chuckle at all the names of these 'fees' they love to include. It's equivalent to what airlines do whenever you fly with baggage fees etc etc. Let's go over all of them and maybe I can make some of you laugh:

Academic Excellence Fee Fall 2014- $150.00

WTF? I'm an excellent student already carrying a 3.3 GPA at least. Not good enough and I'm being charged?

Athletic Fee Fall 2014- $262.00

Being a 45 year old man I promise to shave any back hair before entering your pool thus not scaring the incoming freshman. Can you waive the fee?

Campus Life Fee Fall 2014- $110.50

I'm an adult. I live in my own apartment. The only time you will see me on campus is for class. I hate people so I don't know what kind of life experiences you think I'll have there.

College Fee Fall 2014- $12.50

Are you just making these names up as you go along and assigning an arbitrary monetary value?

Health Service Fee Fall 2014- $153.00

So you already tried to make me pay $2000 for your own health insurance plan you say I have to have, but I defeated that by using a waiver stating i have my own insurance (thus removing it from my bill). Is this because you are still bitter I won't take your insurance?

New Student Fee Fall 2014-$120.00

Come on really? That's all you could think of for this? How about "Fuck you N00B!"

Technology Fee Fall 2014- $375.25

Well I hope your labs are better than the community college I just graduated from. I was charged about the same there and the labs had not been updated since 1955. I mean those exhaust hoods are kind of needed for Chemistry experiments and they didn't work at all.

Transcript Fee Fall 2014- $5.00

Really? I paid my last school to send them and I have to pay you to receive them? Double dipping for sure.

Transportation Fee Fall 2014- $187.25

That's one expensive piece of plastic to hang on my rear view mirror. What you don't tell us is there are not enough spots for the amount of students you have so you are basically selling spots you don't have. :roll:

Thank fuck for grants and me having enough brains to not except the predatory loans.

10. BrickBat

BrickBat Addicted

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Misanthropes unite! We should start a group but we'd probably hate each other, so forget it. In all seriousness that was a hilarious post. Some really quotable stuff in there. Our education system is creating a bunch of in debt cripples that can't get the jobs they are supposed to be preparing for. I guess they're just starting the indentured slavery thing a little earlier now instead of when you buy a house.

11. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    :D You should have seen me at the mandatory orientation all day event I had to attend in May. It was for all incoming students (transfers/freshman). Basically they broke us up into groups with 19 yr old sophomores leading them (presumably for some credits in a community leaders course or some shit). Anyhow these people were extra chipper, cheerleading the school with all the campus life BS- especially during the circle jerk get to know you seminars. "Like OMG I totally never use books!" Mind you these kids could be my kids if I had kids. I can't recall all my responses but they were definitely off the wall and threw our little group off. I felt like I was in a Louis CK episode to say the least.

12. BrickBat

BrickBat Addicted

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    HAHAHA! Nothing like scaring some N00Bs! :twisted:

13. petitetoilonrouge

petitetoilonrouge S7 Royalty

Name:
    Olivier
    Instagram:
    Petitetoilonrouge
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    It could actually be a pretty good idea. There's what, two active mods out here?

14. APsychoCareBear

APsychoCareBear Addicted

Name:
    Edgar
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Yes, so they can use this :twisted:

[​IMG]

15. wingnut0

wingnut0 S7 Royalty

Name:
    Patrick
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck you USPS. Package comes into customs in NYC, goes to Kearny, NJ, and ends up in Atlanta, GA two days later...on its way to Boston. Where will the postal service fun bus stop next?!

16. wingnut0

wingnut0 S7 Royalty

Name:
    Patrick
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck you USPS. Package comes into customs in NYC, goes to Kearny, NJ, and ends up in Atlanta, GA two days later...on its way to Boston. Where will the postal service fun bus stop next?!

17. BrickBat

BrickBat Addicted

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Maybe my house if it's something cool.

18. wingnut0

wingnut0 S7 Royalty

Name:
    Patrick
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    It's a punch in the mouth. If it doesn't get to your house, I can give it to you at FOE in a couple weeks.

19. BrickBat

BrickBat Addicted

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    HAHAHA! :razz: See you soon!

20. ministryofkongz

ministryofkongz Toy Prince

Name:
    Tanin
    flickr:
    m-o-kz
    Instagram:
    ministryofkongz
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    FUUUUUUUUUCK YOU CHINA POST that they LOST MY BOONMEE PROTOTYPE ..... Very Sad now :(

[​IMG]

21. toothaction

toothaction Team Tsubu Staff Member

Name:
    David
    flickr:
    toothaction
    Instagram:
    thebeautifulpuffin
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck you, July of two thousand and fourteen: your crimes against me numbered far above your thirty-one allotted days. Toy joys aside, I wish that I could surgically scrape away the memories of the blackened sleuce that was your interminable hours.

Hello, August. Please tread lightly.

22. ultrakaiju

ultrakaiju Die-Cast Staff Member

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Wow, really sorry to hear that David. I know toys offer some escapism from the 'real world' troubles, and to be honest, know well what it is like to rest so much on this little corner of enjoyment. Always here for an ear at any rate. Hope August brings a welcome change to you. You suck July. Welcome to Dumpsville; population: You.

23. hellointerloper

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Oh boy, that doesn't sound good... I say this because Atlanta, GA is where their "repackaging facility" is. I ordered a textbook once in January only to have it arrive in mid-April because somewhere along the way the package opened and was sent to GA. How it takes 4 months to repackage something that was damaged in transit is beyond me, but I had already gotten a refund for the book and been snappy with the seller so I demanded that USPS send it back to the poor guy for free (which they did) and sent a long apology for semi-accusing the seller of never sending the book out. (I've been scammed by people who have conveniently not paid for tracking before, so you can't blame me for being wary...)

Hopefully your's isn't going to hang in limbo for a quarter of a year.

24. ted kopper

ted kopper Side Dealer

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    FUUUUUCKKKK YOOOOOOUUUUUU to me for smearing Kiyoka's signature on a 1/1. Fuck you too Sharpie!! And fuck you humid weather for giving me sweaty palms in the first place.

wahhhh wahhh :x

25. Jace76

Jace76 Comment King

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    ^ Now THAT is a real nightmare situation… MY OCD plagued mind is in pain just reading this :!:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.