(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻

Discussion in 'Compliments & Comments' started by blakewest, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Russblue11

Russblue11 S7 Royalty

Name:
    Kevin
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Gotta pay for all those autopsy babies somehow :lol:

2. gomora63

gomora63 Comment King

Name:
    alan
    flickr:
    gomora63
    Instagram:
    sooolazy
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    only 5 set of these killers sold, you are still lucky as paying not 2 much for them. ;)

3. hellointerloper

hellointerloper S7 Royalty

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    He's in the process of selling all of them on the Bay since he was banned from buying any more... So he throws a hissy fit and tries to flip all of them. Did the same thing with Rampage Toys too, flips his whole collection once he gets banned from buying. :lol:

I'd like to make fake WANTED posters with his face on it, then pull a nerf gun at an event screaming "IT'S HIM! GET HIM BOYS!" and start firing foam darts in his direction.
    Of course, that would require going to events... which I don't do because money.

4. smurph

smurph Comment King

Name:
    Sam
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Have at it :twisted:

Shame on ANYONE who buys ANYTHING this turd is pimping. Even after he inevitably changes his ridiculous BIN listings to auction format.

Bottom 2 are dated, but should still give you an idea of what he looks like.

GSC isn't too bright, but fairly certain he's got enough sense to not show his face at shows and cons.
    His bullshit BIN prices reek of someone who paid aftermarket prices for their toys then foolishly tries to squeeze out a profit on top of them.

5. IronPaw

IronPaw Side Dealer

Instagram:
    iron_paw
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    He wasn't there, some other piece of shit at the show scored it for him.

6. psilo110

psilo110 Post Pimp

Instagram:
    1ll_3quipt
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    middle finger salute to the forum member who exchanged literally a dozen emails about buying an entire lot & then stopped responding. you are truly a class act and your contribution to skullbrain is fucking legendary.

7. 666doll

666doll Mini Boss

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Tenants

8. boon velvet

boon velvet Post Pimp

Name:
    JP
    Instagram:
    boonvelvet
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Based on a true story.
    [​IMG]
    ^ Professional Golfer | Resident Nurse ^

9. 666doll

666doll Mini Boss

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    China!

10. useless toys

useless toys Side Dealer

Name:
    Ed
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck you stomach virus.

God bless you baby wipes.

11. blakewest

blakewest Post Pimp

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Take off your pants and your panties,
    Shit on the floor, it's time to get schwifty!

12. bigluelok

bigluelok Toy Prince

Name:
    Luey
    Instagram:
    toygoons
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    FUCK you to @wasteland326 aka Ryan Waring/Diane Waring (We helped them out because they gave us some story a while back about her mom having cancer. So we felt bad).

Let me start this at the beginning.
    Back in 2013 my girlfriend and I were going to attend comic-con and were contacted by Dianne Warring on the kidrobot forum. She asked us about muling for her at the PK event at the time I didn't know who pk was and hadn't heard of this forum or even known what vinyl was. At the same time we were muling toys and prints for other members of the forum. So it being our first year we only muled for a few people we didn’t have any issues at all. So the next year when the time came we had our SDCC tickets and again were contacted by Dianne Warring and asked if we could again mule I said sure we didn’t have any issue the year before but I asked her why she couldn’t just go to the event herself that is when she gave me a story about how her mom had cancer and was in and out of the hospital, she said that pk toys just made her (not her mom) fell good and happy in a sad time. So we again muled for her and then Ryan came in the picture.

Well my girlfriend and I started attending shows at TAG and slowly started collecting stuff for ourselves like the PK Gacha sets that TAG has been producing, and slowly growing our collections.

Come to this past Tuesday

We get a message that Ryan is flipping the figure from PK’s last event.
    My girlfriend and I helped him out and he turned around and fucked us both. We try and do good by the toy community we have helped a few people out by muling for them and not asking for anything in return, and that is all come to a screeching stop. It’s people like him who earn your trust and swear up and down that they are going to keep a toy and then we find out through the artist that the mother fucker flipped it for $700. If we would have known that he was going to flip it we wouldn't have helped him at all. Hell we don't even know if "Diane Waring" is a real person. You can ask a few members here that I have personally muled for at both SDCC and DCON that I have not asked anything from them.

I Have asked Ryan for proof that he still has the bat and he sent me a pic that looks to be photo shopped I have asked a couple people and both think the same.

We are relatively new collectors only been doing it for the past year or 2 and now this mother fucker thinks he can fucking play us.

To us trust is a big thing and when you lose our trust it is done and really fucking hard to earn it back and even then you can never regain it fully we will always have one foot out the door.
    So this is an apology to the toy community and a big FUCK YOU TO RYAN.

We never intended to help a FUCKING FLIPPER we thought he was a legit collector.

13. psilo110

psilo110 Post Pimp

Instagram:
    1ll_3quipt
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    you have their address, go knock on the door

14. bryce_r

bryce_r Die-Cast

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    There are lingering threads about those people. red flags all around.

15. ultrakaiju

ultrakaiju Die-Cast Staff Member

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    It is unfortunate to hear that these things seem to be an ongoing occurrence. I have the distinct impression that the KR forum is probably a bigger gateway for those looking to take advantage. And coming up with/relying on BS sob stories seems to be a normal thing now, which is pretty awful, and an insult to anyone that has actually faced those types of things in their lives.

Wasn't there a thread devoted to things like this? Yep, found it:
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42423

You might want to add the info there, though it could well be already.

16. kichigai

kichigai Removed by request

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    "Razors pain you; rivers are damp; acids stain you; and drugs cause cramp.
    Guns aren't lawful; nooses give; gas smells awful; you might as well live."

Fuck me for trusting you this time.

Theme music for this happening:

I Started a Joke
    by Bee Gees

I started a joke which started the whole world crying
    But I didn't see that the joke was on me oh no
    I started to cry which started the whole world laughing
    Oh If I'd only seen that the joke was on me
    I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes
    And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said
    'Till I finally died which started the whole world living
    Oh if I'd only seen that the joke was on me
    I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes
    And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said
    'Till I finally died which started the whole world living
    Oh if I'd only seen that the joke was on me
    Oh no that the joke was on me

If your cup is half empty you still have a drink

Fuck you for giving up just like that.

17. useless toys

useless toys Side Dealer

Name:
    Ed
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck you to the non driving asshole who wrecked the side of my car.

And a, you suck, to the building across the street with 3 cameras, none of which are facing my car.

18. hellointerloper

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Locked thread, sadly. Who is ballsy enough to start a new one, is the question? :razz:

19. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck having to take a fucking lame ass Environmental Engineering course required for my degree. Oh yeah the whole class is engineer students but my advisor (and also Department Head for Env. Geosciences aka Env. Science) thought it would be good to torture us with this. Teacher is a funny guy but teaches the class like we all work for fucking NASA with the IQ of Stephen Hawking already: "Oh these are simple problems"....LMFAO, must be why driving to school to visit a TA was useless and I spent 5 hrs figuring out 3 fucking problems. Oh yeah it's simple.....

20. Mecha

Mecha Side Dealer

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻

fuck you to Prof's who think we have it all figured out. reminds me of my friend Nabeel telling me about his Algebra 2 prof. He walks in the first day, and says to take out their books and start working on problems.

when some of the kids hands went up, he looked and said, "What questions could you have? You all came from Algebra, you should know this stuff already"

college is such bullshit sometimes.

21. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    It's just professors are for the most part lazy. I'm not saying all, but a majority just can't teach. It's on students to take all the prerequisites and understand- it's on professors to actually teach new material and make sure you know steps a-c before going straight to step d. Don't assume oh you're all grad students or Engineering majors... Unless you have absolutely no life and live for school (and I'm 46 so I'm not out partying but yes I do have a life outside school) you're not going to just 'get it' magically without explanation. Try and weed me as much as you want I have a year left and I'm not dropping my major, I'll pass and get into the workforce where guess what- I'll never use 75% of what you tried to force in my head.

22. 666doll

666doll Mini Boss

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck you to the Republican Party and Trump for turning our political system into some sort of MTv sitcom, during a time when American apathy is at an all-time high. Aside from the rhetoric and blatant racism, this is a complete circus, during a time we can actually use some forward thinking and leadership. Not a grand display of narcissism and bigotry.

Fuck you to the Democratic Party... where are you? Get in the fight and wrangle this shit in. Why isn't anyone speaking up and shoving this crap back in the face of these imbeciles?

23. kichigai

kichigai Removed by request

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    i used to think that way back when i was sentimental and had optimism
    now i trust in a universal code that will always prevail and provide life

"the snake that eats its own tail will not be satisfied until the final bite"

24. leili

leili Toy Prince

Name:
    Leili
    flickr:
    bimbims6
    Instagram:
    leilinharmon
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Quoted for complete truth.

25. hellointerloper

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    I can't even turn on cable news anymore because of these political fuckwads. It's either Trump, a school shooting, a cop shooting, a cop shooting someone, or Kim Davis' fat ass taking up the screen. (And on that note, how the hell does someone get to keep their job by not doing their job? I've been screamed at for choosing to take my state-mandated 15 min breaks back to back, but she can flat out refuse to work and still get paid and keep her job? Daaaaamn.)

All of the news media is one big MTV-like shitshow, and I'm no longer watching. If that means I'm ignorant, so be it. I'd rather be uninformed than get my news from them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.