firestone walker brewery help

Discussion in 'Whatever' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey random thing. Anyone in the Paso Robles area that would be available to hit up the firestone walker brew store and snag me an empty growler or two?

[​IMG]

2. psilo110

psilo110 Post Pimp

Instagram:
    1ll_3quipt
    I think you greatly overestimate the number of people here that would ever consider doing you a favor.

3. 666doll

666doll Mini Boss

More disconcerting is him wanting an empty one... What is wrong with people these days

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd love a full one of parabola or feral but shipping alcohol is a whole different game than shipping an empty growler.

5. kopponigen

kopponigen Post Pimp

flickr:
    kopponigen
    Instagram:
    kopponigen
    Weren't the mods going to do some bans around here?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look if you can't help dont post anything. I'm not trying to start a flame war. Just leave it alone guys.

7. APsychoCareBear

APsychoCareBear Addicted

Name:
    Edgar
    STOP POSTING and problem solved ;)

8. MonstaIslandCzar

MonstaIslandCzar Comment King

Name:
    Ben
    Instagram:
    MonstaIslandCzar
    It's funny that you continue to bark orders at us. Why would we comply with your "requests" when you ignore ours? It's like you have only 2 brains cells left and they are continuously fighting with each other :roll:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go ahead and sit behind your computer and keep tallkin Shit. Come to Sacramento and I'll beat the manners your parents never did into you.

10. bunnyboy

bunnyboy Side Dealer

Probably meant to be a pm so I'm quoting for posterity...

BAN PLZ?

11. MonstaIslandCzar

Name:
    Ben
    Instagram:
    MonstaIslandCzar
    This was exactly what we needed you to say ;)

And BTW...I've seen pictures of you...your threat is comedic gold :lol:

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stalk much?

13. smo9monster

smo9monster Comment King

flickr:
    fun9us
    Instagram:
    fun9us

14. GERMS

GERMS Line of Credit

Haha! :lol:

15. MonstaIslandCzar

Name:
    Ben
    Instagram:
    MonstaIslandCzar
    Sooooo what's the time frame on dropping the ban hammer around here? We're just about to hit the 24 hr mark...are the mods still sleeping? :roll:

16. Purple Bat

Purple Bat Addicted

Name:
    John
    You know what, GSC might be douchey and clueless, but it's still a jerk move to harass him so consistently that he says something stupid.

If you want him banned so badly, just let the mods know if he flips stuff. Otherwise you end up looking like petty, gormless fucks.

EDIT: I took another look at what's being written here had to come to the conclusion that, even though I had a legitimate point, it makes no sense here.

I kept thinking that this meant that you were basically trying to entrap GSC into getting himself banned.

I apologize for misunderstanding you Ben, and freely admit that I was wrong.

17. MonstaIslandCzar

Name:
    Ben
    Instagram:
    MonstaIslandCzar
    I think the general consensus would be that anyone who steps up to defend this prick looks like a petty, gormless fuck. So be careful who you step up to bat for :| no pun intended

18. MonstaIslandCzar

Name:
    Ben
    Instagram:
    MonstaIslandCzar
    And your argument is in line with those who argue that if a woman is showing too much skin, it is her fault she gets raped. Blaming the victims for the aggressors' actions is petty and just plain fucking ignorant. Super classy there bub :roll:

19. Purple Bat

Purple Bat Addicted

Name:
    John
    I'm not defending his actions, I'm putting down this practice of public harassment.

Harassing someone to the point that they lash out verbally is still uncool. It is still his fault if he gets banned for saying he would fight you in person. That is his responsibility.

However, this is the kind of behavior that Andy was talking about when someone started bashing his sales practices. If I can't call out people for being jerks when I see it happen, then what good is this "self policing board" BS?

Sorry if that offends,but it's still my opinion.

20. Purple Bat

Purple Bat Addicted

Name:
    John
    I was originally talking to everyone, but I'm going to respond to this specifically:

You and GSC have both been acting aggressive towards each other. He took it too far with the beating comment.

21. MonstaIslandCzar

Name:
    Ben
    Instagram:
    MonstaIslandCzar
    The funny thing is that secomd to his post threatening physical violence, I think you telling people they look like petty, gormless fucks is the the most jerk-like comment in this thread. Your idea of planned ignoring doesnt work in a forum as big as this because it only takes one person to provide positive reinforcement for him to continue to stick around. And I don't think it's fair to chastise people here for being honest. He asked for a favor and people said you've got to be kidding me. And I'm not sure how insulting people for speaking up against this asshat should not be construed as sticking up for him...did you think that strategy would go over well?? :lol:

22. Anti Social Andy

Anti Social Andy Die-Cast

You have your Twitter feed linked in your signature . . . it seems you actively encourage it!

Although having peeped behind the velvet curtain I can't see why!

:shock:

23. MonstaIslandCzar

Name:
    Ben
    Instagram:
    MonstaIslandCzar
    ^This was my comment
    V This was his response

"Why are you such a whiny stalker I FART A LOT? Why the Fuck does it matter what I buy and sell with my money. Calm down you I FART A LOT ass Nazi ass mother fucker. Go Fuck your mom like your uncle did and have her Shit out another fucktard halfbreed like yourself."

Running to mods instead of hashing things out amongst us is how we do it in the grown up world. Do you still run and tell your mommy when someone is mean to you? That's some KR forum, 12 yr old shit there. A community should be able to hold it's standards through it's members, and utilize mods when necessary (like when we feel someone should be banned). You certainly don't have any trouble slinging some mud yourself when you deem it a worthy cause

24. Purple Bat

Purple Bat Addicted

Name:
    John
    No, I didn't care how I looked.

I just wanted to point out that following someone around and being a jerk to them until they snapped and said something that will get them banned, is also a form of being a jerk.

It's like doing that "I'm not touching you" thing.

(To your above post MIC:)

Yes, GSC's comment is totally unacceptable. That's in a different thread though, so I was unaware. That still doesn't make anything better, if you want him banned than a mod has to do it. Literally, because no one else can.

25. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's a bold faced lie . I sold the rangeas that I got for Christmas which is well within my right and you blasted my post so I sent that to you in a pm. You then publicly created a thread posting this private message to encite a flame war because you can't fight your own battles and need the validation from people on here in your "holy crusade" to be the biggest douche. Now your making up lies and spreading false rumors. That was back in January now I didn't receive the enma Ollie until middle of February so take a step back. Calm down and stop all this bs. Get off my nuts I'll leave you alone and you leave me alone. This constant harrasment is ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.