Discussion in 'Whatever' started by alifeintoys, Feb 20, 2006.
died in his sleep. pretty sad. his friend died the night before. it is wild in the NY.
not trying to start shit, cause I don't know the whole story, but this is from the ny post's online site
February 18, 2006 -- A skateboarder who appeared in the controversial 1995 movie "Kids" was found dead in his Lower East Side apartment yesterday of an apparent cocaine overdose, cops said.
Cops said they retrieved cocaine from "on and around the body."
A good friend of mine died from that garbage..What a waste!!
Its not that wild..
too many people trying to play the role...
what a way to go out...
Separate names with a comma.