(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻

Discussion in 'Compliments & Comments' started by blakewest, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultrakaiju

ultrakaiju Die-Cast Staff Member

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    I was obsessed with checking out every bike I passed, and yes there are a bajillion in montreal, checking all the time for my bike. I have since read though that the bikes in Montreal get chopped and/or sent out if the city within days - though, judging from the dudes I have seen involved in it, this is giving them a hell of a lot of credit [that they don't deserve].

2. toothaction

toothaction Team Tsubu Staff Member

Name:
    David
    flickr:
    toothaction
    Instagram:
    thebeautifulpuffin
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    The Masterminds can hire the dupes for pennies on the frame! Fuggers.

3. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Big fuck you to the guy I spoke to on the phone at the NY State Labor office- Jason whatever the fuck your name is... Sorry I didn't know what to do when I went abroad as far as my weekly claim. Sorry the $394 total you're denying me for the past two weeks as a penalty is going to break NY State if you actually pay me money which is technically mine. You see we pay into unemployment for years when we're employed, and not to have some grumpy ass state workers like yourself try and take back whatever tiny amount you dole out back whenever you can. You try living on $197 a week! At least I was honest about my mistake.

Treating me like a fraudulent criminal, saying "You tried to file your claim while abroad!" not even listening to me explain is going to make me laugh harder when I finish school, have a job that pays me ten times what you make. Oh and btw I was approved for a training program that will pay me while in school via NY State so you can suck it again harder.

4. sensensempompom

sensensempompom Comment King

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    :) he offered to buy me a new bike

5. MattyBoomBatty

MattyBoomBatty Addicted

Name:
    Matt
    Instagram:
    AOIMatt
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck that guy that Lixx is talking about. I hate those guys.

Fuck the "rule of Sexy"...when a fat, bald ugly guy does something and gets slammed for it then some young, hot thing does it and gets treated like a God:
    Today I said to a female coworker "Hey, that's an awesome dress, looks great."
    She looked at me like I was a dirty old perv. Exactly 23 seconds later the young, hot, ripped guy I work with walked in and said "Wo, hot dress, you look great!" She fawned all over him and just about licked out his arsehole. I make about 2k a fortnight more than him, he lives with his mother AND he's gay.
    Same thing happens when I walk into any store with a wad of cash trying to buy something and it's full of hot young chicks, they immediately gravitate to the young guy with no shoes and no money who looks like Brad Pit and won't serve me. FUCKOs!
    Law of Sexy.

6. petitetoilonrouge

petitetoilonrouge S7 Royalty

Name:
    Olivier
    Instagram:
    Petitetoilonrouge
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck people who say that the government "owes" them unemployment benefits. They're usually the people who will get a hundred times more out of the system than they ever put into it, and it takes about twenty people who work all their life paying into unemployment without ever seeing a cent of it for them to get "their" money. Look at the numbers: someone needs to work full time for a year to be pay for someone else's two weeks of unemployment (in Canada anyway).

(No offense Lixx. I'm sorry if the guy on the phone was a dick. But having been that guy (or a nicer version thereof) and having heard people (usually seasonal workers on ui 6 months a year) pull out that argument countless times, I had to say something.)

7. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Ummmm do you live in the US? No you don't. Can't speak for Canada since I don't live there, I suggest you do the same for the US. I am greatly offended by what you just said petite! Not kidding either. 'No offense'? You say like a passive aggressive twat! Also I don't a flying fuck if you were that guy on the phone in Canada. So now you're calling me a liar as well, and my story to him was made up? How so? I made a honest mistake, was truthful about it and was penalized 2 week of benefits. Where is the 'story' or 'lie'? My gripe was mostly that the guy was a pretty big dick about it, but now it's mainly about a Canadian dickhead who has no idea what he's talking about.

I have never been unemployed in my life till recently. I'm not trying to live off the government as you claim. Also I'm not actually getting much each week at all. Try $197. Why not come to the states and see how far you get making that a week? When I was working for years I got taxed to hell by state and federal taxes, medicare, social security you name it. Half these programs I was forced to pay into I'll never see a dime out of it, yet it was all fair to tax me for them right? Medicare and SS I put into is paying for senior citizens here in the US. These programs won't even be around when I'm that age. That's a fact. Now I'm enrolled in school as a full time student trying to better my life. Guess you might have a problem with that too I suppose? Since I got a federal loan and grant to do it?

Not all of us have rich little mommies and daddies to support them. Go fuck yourself!

8. TiredChildren

TiredChildren Administrator Staff Member

Name:
    James
    flickr:
    JamesLikeness
    Instagram:
    TiredChildren
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Before this gets uglier, you two should probably take that to PM's.

9. Mecha

Mecha Side Dealer

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    This FUCK YOU, goes out to Cigna's Short and Long Term disability depts..

I was told 3 weeks ago, after answering 25 redundant questions, that I was cleared by the Nurse and brass at Cigna to move from short to long term disability....oh, and that the LT dept was getting my file...

I heard from "Jim'" my Long term rep on Monday...Soon as I was on the phone and his fake ass pleasantries were out of the way, he starts to ask me the same questions..

I answered the first one again "why can't you go back to work..." (what a joke) and then cut him off and said, Uhh, Carrie, my Short term rep said she was giving you the answers I gave her, why am i doing this all over again, after she TOLD ME, i was cleared and approved for LT disability...

He fumbled and stumbled and said, oh yea, here they are...

wow....

then I get a piece of mail today, asking for another copy of my driver's lics, and every time I go to the doctor, they want a report.

After I told him, Im now starting rad/chemo 9/11 for 6 weeks and am still healing from neck surgery...(due to the labor day holiday., AWESOME!!!!!!)

Ever feel nerve sensation pain, "jim"? Its nothing like you've ever experienced, not to mention the 4 meds im on daily, 2 of which are scheduled narcotics....but im supposed to be at my seat, negotiating million dollar contract positions, with nerve pain and be at my desk, with a head, and body full of drugs.

fuck you, you spineless, heartless, fucking penny pincher, pinching pennies, i pay pre tax dollars into for STD and LTD benefits and have to walk on glass and acid to get what i am owed.

Hope you have a great weekend, you fucking douche.

;)

10. computerhair415

computerhair415 Comment King

Name:
    Bryan
    flickr:
    savagefreaks
    Instagram:
    computerhair
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻

Sorry to hear that Tony. Insurance companies are pure slime. Stay positive bro

11. amethystcape

amethystcape Addicted

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Whoever just beat me to this.

Been looking for this since basically day 1 on skullbrain. Checking Mandarake almost every day religiously and the day I don't check guess who shows his ugly face?

[​IMG]

12. psilo110

psilo110 Post Pimp

Instagram:
    1ll_3quipt
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    so you don't believe in toy karma ? what about now ?

13. wingnut0

wingnut0 Post Pimp

Name:
    Patrick
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck you to the guy that rear ended me on Friday afternoon. After driving cars for years, that I wished would get rear ended, I finally get a brand new (2 months old) car that I love and some chode in an E350 drives into me at a stop light.

14. scobot

scobot Addicted

flickr:
    scottvan
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    FUCK YOU Hail ... you dented my car you cheeky icy weather devil

15. bbb

bbb Side Dealer

Instagram:
    sofubbb
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Ugly is right...
    Jus' sayin'
    ;)

16. deadboy

deadboy Comment King

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    No one wants to be on unemployment. It's stressful and embarrassing. Being a Union field engineer, in a country killing the Unions, I find myself "on the bench" every couple of years. That being said, the near $1000 a week in taxes they take out of my check every week takes any guilt away. I think your view is a little skewed and short sighted.

17. sbbenhcs

sbbenhcs Line of Credit

Name:
    chris
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    FUCK ME.
    i'f you're losing $4K per month in taxes... that's what i NET every month. you, sir, may have very little room to complain.

18. petitetoilonrouge

petitetoilonrouge S7 Royalty

Name:
    Olivier
    Instagram:
    Petitetoilonrouge
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    I don't know if I should let myself be dragged into this (given the insulting assumptions on myself, my family, and my nationality through pm), but I just want to say the way (un)employment insurance works is independent from taxes, both in Canada and in the US. Employers (as well as employees in Canada and three US states) pay a percentage of salaries in a separate, self-run UE pot. The money that goes in it is used to pay out people on ue. It might look to you that your taxes are paying for it, but it actually is coming directly from your employer (and yourself in Canada and three US states), based on your salary, NOT your taxes. I encourage you to look up what the percentages are in your state and see if you'll be getting or paying more into it at the end of your working life.

As to whether you or I think it's a good system, if taxes in general should pay for it, if anyone should qualify for whatever reason they're out of a job, it's a very different debate (as is no one wanting to be on unemployment. Believe me, some do). But (in Canada anyway) the system has got progressively more restrictive because of rampant fraud and that the pot was not sustainable.

Feel free to reply, but please keep it about ideas.

19. gatiio

gatiio Post Pimp

Instagram:
    gatiio
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻

That looks like Doraemon's crack whore aunt.

20. Anti Social Andy

Anti Social Andy Die-Cast

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    MattyBoomBatty - Get sexy . . . or a British accent . . . it works every time!

amethystcape - Fingers are crossed it will turn up on eBay at 5 x retail and someone will shill bid it a couple of times before a realistic sale is achieved!

Lixx - Get a job you workshy desk-dodger!

petitetoilonrouge - Yer French Canadian . . . insulting assumptions go with the territory!

Next! :twisted:

21. nefasth

nefasth Mini Boss

flickr:
    nefasth
    Instagram:
    nefasth
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    He's a traitor working and living in Canada now, so please direct your insults accordingly :twisted:

22. Mecha

Mecha Side Dealer

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    (more bullshit...I got mail from the asshole LTD rep today, they're " investigating" me for pre-existing condition information..This heartless fucker didn't tell me this when he talked to me for the first time last week. scum bag)

Im supposed to be relaxing, healing, and getting ready for rad/chemo and have to deal with more of Cigna's BULLSHIT.

FUCK YOU CIGNA. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.

I DIDNT HAVE A PRE EXISTING CONDITION FROM APR 2011-JUNE 2011.

I DIDNT GET CANCER UNTIL 2012. WTF IS YOUR DEAL??!!

YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY ME FOR A BENEFIT THAT I PAY INTO ALL YEAR LONG?

WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT...

YOUR LACK OF COMPASSION REEKS LIKE THAT OF HUMAN DECOMPOSITION.

AFTER I TELL YOU I HAVE TO REALLY WORK TO FILL OUT YOUR FORM, YOU'LL GET IT FAXED IN THE MORNING, YOU MEET THAT WITH A SHITTY "OK" AND HANG UP.

FUCK YOU. YOU HEARTLESS FUCK.

WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT....

(THIS ASSHOLE, DIDNT EVEN TELL ME WHEN HE FIRST TALKED TO ME, THAT I WAS GOING TO BE "INVESTIGATED" WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT??)

I called the doctor I saw up until I was laid off in May 2011. Guess when the last time they saw me was....

Nov 18, 2010 and it wasn't for neck cancer.

Fuck you, I WIN.

:twisted:

23. 666doll

666doll Mini Boss

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    ^^^

Wow Cigna... way to add insult to injury. Hope it works out Mecha!

24. MattyBoomBatty

MattyBoomBatty Addicted

Name:
    Matt
    Instagram:
    AOIMatt
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    @scaryandy...it would take a loooot of surgery for that to happen.

25. ultrakaiju

ultrakaiju Die-Cast Staff Member

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    For what it's worth Tony, I think that is utter shit, and my FU doesn't pail in comparison to real world problems. But one thing I will say is that as red as we might be up north, this kind of insurance garbage is [slightly] lessened with universal healthcare. So FUCK YOU Cigna, you are slime and the people on charge who don't see a problem with this should reap what they sow.

Fuck you, you fucking fucks in this city. You dirtbag fucking scummy POS. I'd rather eat dung than have to continue to suffer to live in the same place as you. Thanks for fucking me over once again by stealing the rear wheel of my 30 year old mtn bike. It is even a goddman quick release, wtf are you thinking, and why would you be such a giant dick? Why don't you just steal the fucking food out of cupboards already! I need that shitty crap bike to commute in to work everyday, and you need an old wheel less than a fucking drag on a cigarette. You disgusting slimy choad. I don't wish any harm befall you, but if I ever saw you on the street I would be more than happy to execute a Subzero 'fatality' to give you what you deserve. In the meantime I hope you suffer a serious case of the runs in public and can't get near a toilet. Enjoy that wheel. Fuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.