ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Re: Kaiju returns to nature... post your outdoor shots...

Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:25 am

Trip to the park . . .

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:25 am

Nice shot Moog. I think a park bench is probably the perfect setting for a dude who is part acorn, but also fully comfortable going out in his urban adventure wear. :P

Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:42 pm

^^ Love Seijuu Sentai Gingaman!
Love Magnolias too~

Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:07 am

^^ I nearly went for that one, too. My wallet thanks you.

Cool photo!

Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:54 am

Haha, thanks Moog :)

Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:19 pm

Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:24 pm

^ So good! Love it

Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:07 pm

I wonder if she's looking at the horizon; or the luckiest man in the world.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:15 pm

Lovely photo Jesse. Whenever I see shots of the Oregon coastline like that, my mind immediately goes to Astoria and the Haystack Rock. I half expect to see a pirate ship emerging from the distance.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:37 pm

This is a few hours south of those two spots, but the Oregon coast looks pretty much the same (awesome) all the way through.

And I believe shes looking at the guy who I think was watching me from a distance as I layed on my belly in the wet sand playing with toys all alone on a rainy day.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Ghost&Flower wrote:..... the guy who I think was watching me from a distance as I layed on my belly in the wet sand playing with toys all alone on a rainy day.
Hahaha, I think a lot of us have experienced this kind of bewildered 'watching', it goes with the territory. :P

Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:37 am

That's an incredible image, Jesse. I think mr. gawker was just jealous of your real-estate claim. What a view, man. The stuff calendars are made of.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:13 pm

ultrakaiju wrote:
Ghost&Flower wrote:..... the guy who I think was watching me from a distance as I layed on my belly in the wet sand playing with toys all alone on a rainy day.
Hahaha, I think a lot of us have experienced this kind of bewildered 'watching', it goes with the territory. :P

Indeed, more times than I care to admit :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:23 pm

Half way there...
Buta Butanohana ぶたのはな "Sahelanthrops tchadensis" Australopithecus "Australopithecus afarensis" "Homo georgicus" "Homo erectus" hominids caveman cavemen micro micros sofubi toys earthquake

Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:56 pm

Great photo David. Good to see you was able to grab those primates. Will we be seeing them discover fire? lol

Wished I could have also grab them. Such fun little guys.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Thanks, Anthony - part of a very chimply week!

As stated above, though, I'm only half way there - I lucked into 4 of the 8 littles thanks to playing swapsies with an excellent boardie. The hunt continues. May there be hominid happiness for all!
Buta Butanohana ぶたのはな "Sahelanthrops tchadensis" Australopithecus "Australopithecus afarensis" "Homo georgicus" "Homo erectus" hominids caveman cavemen micro micros sofubi toys earthquake

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:00 pm

I am glad that I can finally see a SBer with some of these. Seems very few ended up in peoples' hands from the start. Still disappointing that I haven't been able to track any down, but I can appreciate David's happiness in having them explore his backyard.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:17 pm

I gather a number of us have landed them, I think it's just that I'm the only one so far that's cared to share.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:23 pm

Oh, well then woopdiedoo for all of you then!!! [grumble, grumble, murmur, lucky so-and-sos, grumble, grumble, sniff]

:P

Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:54 pm

Double yolks.
Buta Butanohana dino dinosaur prehistoric BGB Corythosaurus Giganotosaurus Placerias Edmontonia Protoceratops

Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:18 pm

Lovely toys man, what a gathering. The c̶a̶b̶b̶a̶g̶e̶ rutabaga patch kids!
Post a reply