ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Re: Favorite shelf

Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:44 pm

love all the Gomesses Andy

Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:23 am

This is by far my favorite shelf right now. Where else can dinos, space aliens, cavemen, weird plants, wooly beasts, mummies and a glow in the dark guitar playing vampire meet?:

Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:09 am

that bearmodel alien waiarl in the back on the right is such an awesome sculpt. cool paint on that one too.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:17 am

PaulieVinyl wrote:that bearmodel alien waiarl in the back on the right is such an awesome sculpt. cool paint on that one too.

Yeah I love that guy too. With the exception of the color black he's got that rasta/ tokyo colorway thing going on. I don't think he's fairly displayed here (I desperately need another detolf), You can find him very cheap on YJA auctions.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:18 am

Awesome shelf indeed.
But I think that gigantic ugly yellow guy on the right is throwing the whole feng shui off. :wink:

Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:41 am

Joe wrote:Awesome shelf indeed.
But I think that gigantic ugly yellow guy on the right is throwing the whole feng shui off. :wink:

Lol, He basically took over that corner and said "F- fung shui, this is where I'm parking it!" Didn't you hear Gamerudon is the new Goga?! (kidding pls dont flame me anraku lovers!)

Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:50 am

Lixx wrote:Didn't you hear Gamerudon is the new Goga?! (kidding pls dont flame me anraku lovers!)

He's a witch! Burn him! :lol:

Nice shelf Chris!

Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:10 am

turtletooth wrote:
Lixx wrote:Didn't you hear Gamerudon is the new Goga?! (kidding pls dont flame me anraku lovers!)

He's a witch! Burn him! :lol:

Nice shelf Chris!

Thanks Alex, and Monty Python humor totally appreciated :)

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:18 am

C-$$$, great display! And I like how my old Monster Parade is standing in the place the 3rd Caveman would have been (no worries, he's with good company now!)

Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:04 pm

killer goods...!!!

Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:07 pm

[quote="mezza9iner"]oooh...I see lotsa killar BEMONS beckoning me... must resist...this is my fav shelf at the moment...

Tell me that Captain in the lower right is one you painted :shock:

Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Gotta go with my Spectreman shelf.Image

Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:50 pm

I've never seen that smaller version of Dr. Gori before...who manufactured it?

Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:20 pm

tinman59 wrote:
mezza9iner wrote:oooh...I see lotsa killar BEMONS beckoning me... must resist...this is my fav shelf at the moment...

You might want to rename this shelf the "Horns" section. :lol: I love this shelf.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:10 pm

JAY wrote:
tinman59 wrote:
mezza9iner wrote:oooh...I see lotsa killar BEMONS beckoning me... must resist...this is my fav shelf at the moment...

nope, I stripped the paint off the FHP.

You might want to rename this shelf the "Horns" section. :lol: I love this shelf.

Yeah right, i didnt noticed, now that u have pointed it out, "Shelve of Horns' it shall be. :P happy new year!

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:13 pm

Future_Man wrote:I've never seen that smaller version of Dr. Gori before...who manufactured it?

Its from Marmit's Bini-para range. There's about 2 or 3 versions.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:28 pm

I love the Spectreman shelf! I need to track down that Para-baby Spectreman.
Magnetudon is one of my favorite monsters...1/2 Catfish & 1/2 Mole...you don't get much more bizarre than that!

Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:41 am

Lixx wrote:Image

LOVE IT!!! :shock: ...thats what its all about.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:07 am

REdYOdA wrote:I love the Spectreman shelf! I need to track down that Para-baby Spectreman.
Magnetudon is one of my favorite monsters...1/2 Catfish & 1/2 Mole...you don't get much more bizarre than that!

Thanks.
Yeah, bizzare is the word.
The other version of Burcar (3-horns termite monster) has a face on his belly!

Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:01 am

Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:52 am

kurumonz wrote:Gotta go with my Spectreman shelf.Image

Spectreman stuff is so underrated. Love the GID Bakula (or Burcar) and two headed rat bird!

Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:20 am

Yuck!!! wrote:Image

What an amazing shelf.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:40 pm

So many awesome shelves in this thread!

Today this is my favorite.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:41 pm

Holy crap Scott.
That'd be my favorite shelf too.