ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Re: Anraku Photos!

Sun May 31, 2009 7:40 pm

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:Image

never seen the Goga on the left, it looks like the blobpus/mini goga colors, probably the best Goga I've ever seen :shock: :cry: :shock: :cry: :shock: :cry: :shock: and might I add :cry: :shock: :cry:

I just realized I don't have many pics of my Anraku stuff but here's one for now

Sun May 31, 2009 7:42 pm

Nice pic Slack. Were the unpainted solids all lucky bag items?

Sun May 31, 2009 8:14 pm

That's a serious Anraku display.
I need to find some of those older sculpts.

Sun May 31, 2009 8:24 pm

White Goga sucks. If I were the owner I'd sell it in a heartbeat ( sell to me please! )

Sun May 31, 2009 8:27 pm

A few hungry babies -

Sun May 31, 2009 9:08 pm

That green unpainted Goga is nice. It's before my time on the board, but I recall someone telling me the unpainted versions were offered with the early painted versions...I could be mistaken though.

Sun May 31, 2009 9:13 pm

I'm hearing Lou Reed's voice from the Berlin album in my head:

"if only, if only, if only..."

Sun May 31, 2009 11:08 pm

plover wrote:A few hungry babies -

Love the little baby gogas. more info please...when were these released?

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:17 am

Yes very cute baby goga, need some for my gogamezilla to have a complete family. need a wife and some babies :D

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:26 am

BloodDrinker6969 wrote:Not mine, from a blog, but damn if it aint heaven!
I'd kill for that white Goga on the left, what I wouldn't give!

I'd consider killing for either of those Mescalgon's in front on far left or right. How come the only two Mescalgons we ever see are variations of the clear blue and orange. Isn't the green one in the middle a non one off as well?

Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:01 am

I don't think any but the blue and orange were offered for "list" members but I MAY be wrong I wasn't on the list then, I'm pretty sure the green was an in-store only at Monstock. The other 2 might actually be Monstock only releases as well, the character I'm pretty sure is a Monstock colab, like the Destadon or whatever that thing is.

Anyway, some clarification would be cool, good question Lixx.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:43 am

I vaguely remember someone here (atease perhaps?) saying the black and maroon mescalgons were one offs. Either that or super limited (3?). Also do remember now that the green one was a monstock version (and not a one off), at least my memory is telling me that. could be wrong though...

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:01 am

kdfgsghlvmhlsirhvslilm....I'ms like a kid staring into a candy store!

Thanks BD for digging out this pic!

Chris- I'll up you 3 body bags for that two Mescalgon plus the one in the middle.
Heck while I'm at it- that 2 Gogas, Pink Zollomedear and Christmas Guerilla Punch.

Tim- what are you doing with 2 green mini Goga? Hand one over!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:45 am

kurumonz wrote:Tim- what are you doing with 2 green mini Goga? Hand one over!

No. :D

Hard to tell from this image but they are actually different from each other.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:16 am

plover wrote:

Ah nice to see two of my previous little ones living well in Canada! Feed them!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:27 am

Lixx wrote:I vaguely remember someone here (atease perhaps?) saying the black and maroon mescalgons were one offs. Either that or super limited (3?). Also do remember now that the green one was a monstock version (and not a one off), at least my memory is telling me that. could be wrong though...

The two mescalgons in front and the green one in the middle are one offs/gift from anraku to the monstock guy. I know that the green one was for sure because I asked about it specifically at one point.
To my knowledge, only the blue and orange were for sale. There are two variations of the blue as well, one with silver and one with gold spray.
the white goga is nuts. definitely looks like a blobpus version and I imagine that's a one off as well.

The vader guerillas in the back are amazing. I remember when those came out and one of each sold on yja for around $400 and we all thought that was insane. I think one other large one sold after that for around $1k as well.

The pink dako is my next big want. I doubt I'll find one though, and I know one other person I'd probably pass it on to because he's been looking for it longer. he'd have to trade me his blue for it though ;)

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:38 am

Thanks Ed for clearing that up....

note to self: purge pics from mind- will never happen for you :)

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:43 am

Speaking of Dakos, someone was mentioning a red Dako.
Correct me if I am wrong, but there were only four Dakos released, yes?

Vader, Yellow, Pink and Blue?

Or technically five, if you count two separate releases of the Vader.....

And what was the release order?

Vader1, Pink, Blue, Yellow, Vader2?

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:44 am

Yeah, thanks for all of the clarification, it's nice to know even if it's untouchable.
Lixx wrote:Thanks Ed for clearing that up....

note to self: purge pics from mind- will never happen for you :)

Hahaha, now I gotta go look for some pics of the collection from Monstock. If you haven't seen them, put on a helmet cause' that shit will blow your MIND!

The red mentioned was the yellow w/red spray I'm pretty sure. Just a mix up.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:03 am

The yellow Dako also came with red spray or green spray.

I think the green spray was in store only.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:06 am

turtletooth wrote:The yellow Dako also came with red spray or green spray.

I think the green spray was in store only.

Yes, Monstock only. I remember seeing it on YJA before I saw the red, I kind of like the red better. Hulk Hogan colors rule.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:32 am

plover wrote:

Bet you're feeding the one on the left more candies than the one on the right. His teeth are all yellow!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:24 pm

chottomatte wrote:
plover wrote:

Bet you're feeding the one on the left more candies than the one on the right. His teeth are all yellow!

Actually I let him smoke. :D

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Two recent Anraku figures I was lucky enough to grab. The detail and paint applications are very nice for how small these figures are.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:16 pm

plover wrote:Actually I let him smoke. :D

Ahhh, I should have figured, top middle baby goga is probably smoking and sniffing at the same time then ;)
Post a reply