ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Re: Mo' Buta

Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:41 pm

In treatment.
Buta ButaNoHana ぶたのはな Ultraman Jamira Jamila radiation Rx

Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:16 am

Oh to live on Sugar Mountain...
Dodongo Buta ButaNoHana Ultraman candy

Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:32 am

Make that, Big rock candy mountain... :)

Very nice photo D, Dodongo looks as fun as ever trotting through the sugar mound.

Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:43 am

FIELD TRIP:

Exploring HIV with the Buta Boys...

ooo

...and a li'l kaijupology.
ButaNoHana Buta ぶたのはな, Ultraman, Ann Arbor, University of Michigan Museum of Natural History, Gomora ゴモラ. Keronia ケロニア, Seabozu シーボーズ

Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:22 am

Haha, great photo setting David! The virus is the perfect backdrop for a space meteor, very well suited to all our alien kaiju 'visitors'. Now if only I could find one that broke open to reveal a plethora of Buta monsters inside! :)

Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:19 am

The new Colombo.
graffiti Chibira-Kun Mechara Tsuburaya sofubi toys mini minis Dinosaur dino Dora Pontiac outside outdoors fishing line Buta ButaNoHana ぶたのはな

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:04 am

Crossover episode.

Buta ButaNoHana ぶたのはな Gargamel ガーガメル ぶたのはな+ガーガメル "Bwana Spoons" Bwana Spoons Thrashman スラッシュマン Trashcan "Jessie the Wanderer" Thrashie resin sofubi toys clear unpainted naked blank rootbeer keshi M.U.S.C.L.E. EVOM "Vapor Face" custom G-series S'taiin Microman Micronauts tribute micro micros Menepoke Megalosaurus Australopithecus Otoko Katana Gシリーズ "Gargamel x Oohashi" "ButaNoHana x Gargamel" pocket Oohashi Ohashi Shigenobu SDCC glow-in-the-dark GID Thrashmen Thrashies Polaroid

Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:24 pm

^^so impressive dude! Makes me wanna get more of the crossed armed versions.
I think i only have the red one. Can we consider you a full blown gargamel collector soon? :D

Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:24 pm

I miss trashcan :oops:

Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:21 am

Your purple painted Spaceman is absurdly good!! One off?

Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:50 am

evom wrote:^^so impressive dude! Makes me wanna get more of the crossed armed versions.
I think i only have the red one. Can we consider you a full blown gargamel collector soon? :D
Thanks, B! Thrashman sculpts are fun for me to follow, as I can slowly grow the family without dropping too much scratch or worrying about trying to be complete. Every new adoption is a welcome one.

I'd say I've grown into being a Gargamel enthusiast, heh, but I remain content to admire most of the dozens of sculpts I like from afar. Temptation, though, is constant.
gazpacho wrote:I miss trashcan :oops:
Does it make you feel any better that he makes me happy every single time I catch a glimpse of him? Thanks again for your sacrifice!
cheapo wrote:Your purple painted Spaceman is absurdly good!! One off?
It's beautiful, right? Brent ruined up a milky blank for me back in '13.
I couldn't love it more. Here's an album of detail shots: https://www.flickr.com/photos/toothacti ... 4619623423

Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:03 am

Wonderfull schtuff! That is certainly a display of excellent looking SpaceThrash toys you amassed there. I think you have definitely crossed well over into the enthusiast realm myself. Great stuff D, congrats on the new additions and the collection as a family.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:37 pm

I've pretty much been in a drought as far as picking up older Buta. I think the last older piece I grabbed was a 62' Goji at the very beginning of 2015. it brings me great joy to post this mail day haul. This is the product of 2 trades and 2 sales all in the last few weeks. Thanks everybody involved! You are great.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:47 am

^^congrats man! that's a great gang. I'm extremely jealous of that Dorobon!

Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:43 pm

Beautiful group, Jeff! My favorite versions of 4 out of 5.

Didn't you land a couple of olden goldies in '15 off of Mr. Spoons?

Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:15 pm

I did end up with a dino and a tail and totally forgot it was last year. :oops:

Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:38 am

Damn. That girlie Ultra makes me weak at the knees. I always love me some Gigasu, but that is one figure to make my gaze go astray momentarily. Many high fives and congratulations on a wondrous lineup of new Butas!

Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:47 am

toothaction wrote:It's beautiful, right? Brent ruined up a milky blank for me back in '13.
I couldn't love it more. Here's an album of detail shots: https://www.flickr.com/photos/toothacti ... 4619623423
Holy paintjob, spaceman :shock:

Just seeing this David, but jeez, he's really handsome, bud.

If you ever get amnesia, contact me and I'll convince you that you were holding him for me... But then you'd never remember me even telling you this... Okay, plan B then. What's your address?

Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Brisket with some toothsome beasts.

Posterity:
    o6666!

Buta ButaNoHana ぶたのはな Pucky Puckey Pakki Bakkey パッキー "Fight! Mighty Jack" 戦え!マイティジャック Tsuburaya "Thunder Mask" Thundermask 『サンダーマスク』は Kurozaro Osamu Tezuka Sofubi Toys blue red brown midi mini "red eyes" teeth brisket Yardbied BBQ

Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:01 pm

^^^Looks extremely yummy David! Those sauces too! Nice chow-down, but obviously, the little monsters aren't Catholic (today is Good Friday) :wink:

BTW, this little guy escaped my clutches (no toys during Lent! :oops: ), and I hope a Skullie was able to adopt the herd that went with him (the price was a bargain! :x )

Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:15 am

Aack! I forgot to bid even after you kindly reminded of the auction!

I hope a boardie snagged that lot as well. I heart dinos.

Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:16 am

I've a powerful need for two from that row. Should I be thankful that I didn't know about the auction considering that I have something close to zero dollars?

Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:39 pm

:P

Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:19 am

Happy as a pup ~

Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:57 am

^ Bargain shopping at it's best! He looks nice and wet.
Post a reply