ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Re: The family thread

Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:35 pm

So lovely I just have to carry it over to the next page.
Joe-show wrote:Still looking for the pink version
Wow, that is really impressive. Congratulations Joe. Many-eyed glory. Some of those versions are particularly hard to track down, so building a lineup like that is staggering. I have always loved the character too. Is it just the Yamanaya version that tickles your fancy, or are you a Mirrorman fan in general? Good luck on your hunt for the final elusive 'Eye.

Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:41 pm

Thank you, I have a couple of Bear Model versions but I just stuck with Yamanaya, also would like to find a few of the Tsuburaya Bullmarks which aren't priced stupid,

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:23 pm

'Death in the Family.

Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:38 pm

Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:46 pm

Death in the Family.

LOVE THIS! Favorite Gargamel toy. Just missing the halloween version it looks like.

Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:05 pm

I'm personally not a fan of that version, so it's intentionally left out. I'm still *very* hard pressed to choose this as a favorite over the Gargamess.

Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:27 pm

~that Kong(a) line-up is chimply beautiful!

Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Buta Butanohana Chiba-Jin Chibajin Chibaq Chiba Q peanut peanuts

Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:01 pm

Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:03 pm

so nice!

Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:04 pm

gracias!

Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:46 pm

Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:00 am

Thats one difficult family to out together!

Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:57 pm

^^ Gorgeous collection. What a crazy design; truly magical & creepy!

Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:19 am

My first Photo Post, hope its on the right place

Avengers Family

Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:33 am

Definitely the right place - great first photo ;)

Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:55 am

badteethcomics wrote:Definitely the right place - great first photo ;)

Thanks a lot, currently looking for another member of the avengers. any suggestion for the rest of members?

Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:27 am

^ LOVE the avengers shot! So fun :)

Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:33 pm

Great first pic. I don't think I have seen a themed tribute collection before spanning makers like that. The only other (newer) Avenger member tribute I can think of on modern vinyl is the Spiderman Mishka Bootleg.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Awesome Toy just did a Spiderman tribute of their Fake Baron figure for NYCC. :wink:

Also sweet pic Jakes!

Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Yuck!!! wrote:Great first pic. I don't think I have seen a themed tribute collection before spanning makers like that. The only other (newer) Avenger member tribute I can think of on modern vinyl is the Spiderman Mishka Bootleg.

PugPie28 wrote:Awesome Toy just did a Spiderman tribute of their Fake Baron figure for NYCC. :wink:

Also sweet pic Jakes!

Thanks a lot... i will hunt it down... yeah!!! SB is awesome!

Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:54 am

Great photo! I think the Star Case Cap works more so than some of the other Marvel versions. It is a nice tribute, but also could just be a quirky paintjob for the sculpt too.

Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:43 am

ultrakaiju wrote:Great photo! I think the Star Case Cap works more so than some of the other Marvel versions. It is a nice tribute, but also could just be a quirky paintjob for the sculpt too.

Thanks, The starcase capt has a very different belly sticker, while the others has a japanese words.

hope this team will growing...

Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:31 pm

Buta ButaNoHana ぶたのはな Tsubraya Yamanaya Bullmark repro Alien "Alien Zarab" ザラブ星人 Zarab ザラブ星 mini midi Tsuburaya sofubi toys pink outdoor outside

Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 am

Post a reply