ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Re: Secret Base Appreciation & Collections

Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:17 pm

You guys pick up this one?

http://www.secret-b.com/product/586

Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:35 am

^ yes got mine yesterday.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:07 am

Yup. Can't get the bastard to glow, though. :(

Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:37 pm

Did you let it soak in sunlight for a few minutes?

Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:23 pm

Sour smells...

Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:34 am

Looking good, Ana!

@Moonbeams Not much chance to get natural light on him around here lately, but I'll give it a shot next time I see the sun!

Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:03 pm

^ We can't go wrong with SKULLS... Haha!!!! Thanks, Ben! :wink:

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:56 am

Barbarians out of storage

Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:25 pm

Wow. This is hands down my favorite sb figure. And for some reason I have none! They look so good together. I think the only one you are missing is the chrome one, right?

Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:48 pm

No idea what I'm missing these days, I've been out of the loop for 6 yrs due to marriage, kids, job & moving,
Last figure I brought was back in 2009 (from that website called Kunt if I remember correct) untill a week ago, but I did get the purple barbarian for an Xmas present a while back from a mate, just been unpacking boxes from storage last couple weeks will get round to take rest of secret base collection,

Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:37 pm

I've noticed the Space Barbarian is so overlooked in my short time collecting SB fighters. I'm not sure why. Absolutely awesome figures. I'm missing four out of your photo, so I'm still hunting. They certainly do look great all together.

EDIT: My current Obake Dog set up. Picked up a couple more in Japan and came home to a third.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:05 pm

patrickvaz wrote:Wow. This is hands down my favorite sb figure. And for some reason I have none! They look so good together. I think the only one you are missing is the chrome one, right?

There is the dirty chrome URA version as well.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:28 pm

. . . and the Golden week 'gold-plated' and all-blue GID version from NYCC a few years back.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:29 pm

Think the site was Knunt :lol:
Joe-show wrote:No idea what I'm missing these days, I've been out of the loop for 6 yrs due to marriage, kids, job & moving,
Last figure I brought was back in 2009 (from that website called Kunt if I remember correct) untill a week ago, but I did get the purple barbarian for an Xmas present a while back from a mate, just been unpacking boxes from storage last couple weeks will get round to take rest of secret base collection,

Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:23 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Joe-show on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Great collection, lots of classics!

Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:59 pm

You have one of Koji's custom Pumpkin Brains! Always thought he did a great job on those.

Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:27 pm

Fantastic collection. You've got my favorite Skull Bee, too. The Dragonball Z homage. Always wished they'd do more Bees with gloves.

Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:34 pm

Thank you for sharing! Always feels good to see them all together like that :!:

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:10 am

Holy shit!!! Great collection!!

That black honeybee keychain, never seen that one... looks flocked from here, is it?

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:10 am

Thanks for heads up on the barbarians, anyone have any im missing please let me know if you wish to part with one have a soft spot for them
The keychain is a black flocked head, came in a small blind bag for their 3rd anniversary

Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:59 pm

^ Rad bee keychain! It's a nice Secret Base 3rd Anniversary item. Commemorative stuff for collectors is truly special.

Last Summer, Secret Base sent a grenade squirt gun inside my toy package. It was a refreshing surprise to get this freebie!

Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:12 am

Finally nabbed this guy!

Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:35 am

A giant glowing eyeball. Yes, I do love it. Nice score!

Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:29 am

pushead x secret base - the harajuku secret farewell blazing skullHevi tag team put tossing unit
Post a reply