ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Re: Kaiju Nude Beach - Unpainted vinyl

Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:55 am

the only orange unpainted ama sunshine ever released into in the wild, tagged for tracking purposes =P

Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:02 pm

^ Trapped. :lol: :wink:

Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:24 pm

My name could be Joseph.

Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:10 pm

Nearly nude:
Buta ButaNoHana Mobile Suit Gundam XMS-08A Prototype MS Part 1 & 2 キャラホビ2015 機動戦士ガンダム ガンダム

Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Rock Paper Scissors Battle Series #10: Kodaigon, Red Killer, Pluma, Alien Zoole, Zetton II and Alien Kentauros.
Pluma "Zetton II" Kodaigon; "Red Killer" "Alien Zoole" "Alien Kentauros" "RETURN OF ULTRAMAN" 帰ってきたウルトラマン "Rock Paper Scissors Battle Series" "じゃんけんバトル シリーズ" "Rock Paper Scissors" micro micros Ultraman ウルトラマン Tsuburaya sofubi toys ぶたのはな Buta ButaNoHana

Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Thu May 19, 2016 11:22 pm

Thu May 19, 2016 11:48 pm

Two great toys, and an interesting theme running between them as well. I love the bright blue, almost glowing, vinyl of that Krampus figure, and I still commend Krotpong for the great idea and execution of that character (very much pre-dating this resurgence of Krampus lore). The cyclops is a toy like few others, one I greatly covet. So much detail and yet still has an excellent toy aspect to him. The lovely light brown vinyl really lets you show that off. I think I might just be in love with the beast. Excellent pickups, you've got a very keen eye.

Fri May 20, 2016 12:10 am

Thanks Steve! I do love the classics. I've been lucky this month to find toys I've wanted for a long time!

Fri May 20, 2016 5:22 am

Post a reply