ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Re: The "What You Got In The Mail That Isn't A Vinyl Toy" Th

Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:08 am

^^^ I haven't seen the anime or read the manga of Bubble Gum Crisis but I have a shirt of them and those pewter figures look really awesome man!

Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Headhunter wrote:^^^ I haven't seen the anime or read the manga of Bubble Gum Crisis but I have a shirt of them and those pewter figures look really awesome man!

Well color me jealous mate, where did you score the shirt from?

Yeah, I'm going to enjoy painting these little ladies up! :D

Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Ultra_Gigan wrote:
Headhunter wrote:^^^ I haven't seen the anime or read the manga of Bubble Gum Crisis but I have a shirt of them and those pewter figures look really awesome man!

Well color me jealous mate, where did you score the shirt from?

Yeah, I'm going to enjoy painting these little ladies up! :D

Media Play when that was still a relevant store. Ill be damn though if allot of awesome shoping chains did not go out of business within the last few years here in the USA. In fact its one of the MAIN reasons you don't see actual Spawn toys in shop anymore is because places like Suncoast and Media Play went extinct.

Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:43 pm

Abuse your Oyabun by providing a false finger (I thought it might be used one day) by Shintaro Kago :

Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:35 am

Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:38 am

Nice arrival man, I am liking that fender a whole lot. What are you riding around on, if I might ask?

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:08 am

Thanks. Nothing too special. Just a nice, lean, light, fast bike for the city.

Yeah, the fenders are pretty neat - the racing stripe is an actual intarsia of a different wood and not just painted on.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:31 am

Nah man, that looks like a great commuter; just what you need in a city bike. The perfect accompaniment for those fenders.

Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:13 am

Post a reply