ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

First Time..Long Time

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Figured this would be the best place to start. Its not much, but it always puts a smile on my face :D
Thanks for viewing.

Re: First Time..Long Time

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Sweet collection, I always love that Devilman every time I see him. Is that a Gappa in between the other two? If so, what type is that? It looks like a really awesome figure.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Yes, it is the Gappa Family Trio :D These are from Marusan. Many Thanks.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:41 pm

train rules.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Wow, I like that Hedorah in the second to last picture. I have one like it but with multi-color painted guts. Are the guts in yours GID?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Who made the sexed-up science patrol lady? She's hilarious!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:13 am

SLM: The train is one of my favorites, it actually came w/ bag and header. It's a vintage tin friction toy.
Vent: The insides actually do glow in the dark. This is second favorite Hedorah piece.
Tooth: The science patrol babe Akiko Fuji was made by Fewture ArtStorm.
Thanks guys!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Are the realstic one's X-Plus, Bandai, what are they? They are really good looking, mostly the first two pictures.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Dam: Pestar, Kamen Rider, Kong, Ghidorah, Mecha G, Titanasaurus, GMK Godzilla and Battra are all Bandai.
Guilala, Jirass and the Gargantuas are X-plus.
Gamera is from Sega and the 1954 Gojira is from Bandpresto. :mrgreen:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:58 pm

still on the hunt for that devilman bootleg. awesome piece.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:01 pm

Thanks man, I ordered some X Plus, I'm really impressed with the quality. Looking forward to seeing them in hand.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Actually purchased the Devilman from one of the boardies here. Mad props to Pizza Trash :!:
Post a reply