ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Most of my collection. YIKES!

Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:46 pm

like the subject said :D

finally took some pics of my new set up... i got some shelves!!
whats pictured is most of it, but i still have lots of toys hidden allover the place ;)

SO SORRY for all the pics! my collection is everywhere.

Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:53 pm

That looks so cool, your collection kills and I think it looks dope how you have it set up.

Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:12 am

but i still have lots of toys hidden allover the place

...like the icy-legged Woo that goes with that clear mini?

Nice collection Jackie- my envy meter is at 5; 5 pieces I really, really want to undergo some sort of mystical evaporation, only to recondense mysteriously in my Easter basket tomorrow.

Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:41 am

Too much good stuff in that pic. :lol:

Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:25 am

I'm over there 3 times a week and her set up always keeps me looking for at least a half hour everytime.Nice layout sweetie!!

Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:09 am

Wow Jackie, really sweet! Now that's what I call a vinyl riot and you even made the bed for us. BTW when you're ready to move out here to Cali, you can ship your gear out to me for safe keeping :wink:

Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:28 am

:shock:

Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:08 am

Very killa J. - now can we do a deal for the RJB - Pharoah ? BIG PPPPPPPPPPlease-LOL :D

Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:31 am

im assuming if the pharoh moves it will go to john's
if not i called dibs a looong time ago
lol

Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:00 pm

great photo's

that gold cat cracks me up everytime i see a picture of it. it looks so confused.

Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:50 pm

haha, remember knewnan, john gave it to me!! (confused is the name of the game) :D

thanks for all the nice comments everyone.

my little vortex of toys keeps me upbeat and smiling most every day ;)

Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:07 pm

I like the fact that it's not the typical IKEA way of displaying them.

It really is insane trying to find all the SB hidden in with all of the other great stuff.

Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:48 pm

Love your collection Jackie!

I have a pink Skuttle too!

I posed a pic of my clear blue skuttle with some rainy days, and Touma really liked it, so the guys at Mixi_bang told me anyway.

Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:04 am

Mutonismyfriend wrote:Love your collection Jackie!

I have a pink Skuttle too!

I posed a pic of my clear blue skuttle with some rainy days, and Touma really liked it, so the guys at Mixi_bang told me anyway.

awesome!!

mine is realllly special to me cuz a good friend of mine sent it to me as a surprise gift! gettin' the warm fuzzies.... (shout out to good friend! :D )

Touma rocks hard. i'd collect a lot more of his work if i wasn't so focused on certain toys.

i'm real jealous of your clear blue skuttle ;)

Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:48 am

Your collection is so sick ! So much good taste in one room, I'm getting all dizzy..

Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:44 am

Very nice!

I love set ups like this. Every time I check the images out I find a new figure that I didn't see before.

Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:38 pm

plover wrote:I love set ups like this. Every time I check the images out I find a new figure that I didn't see before.

yeah, same here... i just saw that gold cat that i didn't see before :D

Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:46 pm

superDUPERossum!

Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:53 pm

There is alot of ass being kicked in those pictures.

Great collection!

Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:07 pm

vynil visual overload. must rest eyes.

Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:08 pm

Looks awesome spread out in small groups like that!

Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:37 pm

Great display. You have a lot of really nice stuff. :D

Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:13 pm

NICE!!! I wish my ladies room looked like that. Her room is all tim burton toys.

Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:48 pm

haha, thats totally a nice compliment ;)

Re: Most of my collection. YIKES!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:29 pm

love this, glad i found it!
Post a reply