ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Re: Go Go Grody Shogun

Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:34 pm

Grody Rx
Ojisan Karakuri Oji Kara

Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:03 am

Ah, so nice to see these OG Grodies out and about. Still tops for me. Glad to see they accompanied you on a little adventure David, though that Dremel seems oddly out of place. I am not sure how I would interpret that if I saw it at my local MD's.

Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:13 am

Looks like those Ojis and Karas are at the doctor's office, so that Dremel seems out of place. Proctologist?

Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:07 pm

^ yikes! When the doctor is out...

Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:50 pm

We were at the podiatrist, sillies! Get your minds out of my anus!
Ojisan Karakuri Oji Kara

Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:34 pm

Double troublesome little polyps :D

Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:02 pm

^ Nice! I've been wondering how that project of yours was coming along.

How long ago did you start accepting round heads into the herd?

Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:12 pm

toothaction wrote:^ Nice! I've been wondering how that project of yours was coming along.

How long ago did you start accepting round heads into the herd?

Ha, when I finally found that red beach glass one and it had a round head. I decided to be more open minded. Round heads matter.
Last edited by Shankweather on Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:10 am

Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:57 am

Great posts! Aside from the Halloween release (which looked awesome) new Grody pieces have slowed down a bit. Hopefully we'll see an uptick at and after DCON.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:28 am

A most grody looking addition, Rei. Happen to know who's arms he's borrowing?

Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:38 am

Hm I don't know! It was a Grody Shogun x Pushead Lulubell release~
http://lowbrownie.com/grody-shogun-x-bl ... aboration/

Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:54 am

It was Grody Shogun x Blobpus, actually. I knew what the arms were from when we had them in store, but I can't quite remember now. I'll have to do some diggin'.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Ah! Good to know :oops:

Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Grody Rx Tu

Boneus footage: :P

"Grody Shogun" Ojisan Mummy Frosty Mashup "Franken-Nug" "Oji Monster" "Shikaruna Franken-Nug" Podiatry Podiatrist bones medical supplies Rx Skeleton

Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:41 pm

These are my new favorite things right now. Easily the best toys from Dcon this year.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:28 am

Some new Grody toys from DCON to keep the Monster I got last year company.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:40 am

Those pink and green Monsters are sweet. I keep waiting to see them on their website, hopefully I haven't already missed them.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Shankweather wrote:Those pink and green Monsters are sweet. I keep waiting to see them on their website, hopefully I haven't already missed them.

Sadly, we only came home with one remaining from the bunch, and it sold a few minutes after it'd been put up on the site. :-(

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:47 pm

I love that unpainted oji and it's painted brother. Missed the boat on those. :(

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:45 pm

xSuicide Squadx wrote:
Shankweather wrote:Those pink and green Monsters are sweet. I keep waiting to see them on their website, hopefully I haven't already missed them.

Sadly, we only came home with one remaining from the bunch, and it sold a few minutes after it'd been put up on the site. :-(

Amy has instructions to call me at home when Monsters go up for sale, not sure what happened.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:43 pm

^ Please work through your grief by taking a bunch of family photos, spread out into groups of 5-7, of the Monsters that you do have! :mrgreen:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:10 pm

Heres my Grody haul from DCON, everything there was a winner. The Enman mashups in particular are very nice!

Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:14 pm

^ Wow, head-to-head Enman is super cool, as is the MonsterKaraAstronaut.
Post a reply