ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Re: Vroom vroom!

Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:00 am

:lol: so many great pics!!

---

Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:29 am

Beautifull little racers!

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Toygraph Racers Challenge.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:54 pm

Wowers! :shock: :shock: :shock: Nice racers and excellent photos! Kanegon really looks like he's having fun! Thanks for sharing :D

Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:13 pm

^ Thanks! Kanegon gave his best but Red King won the challenge. Haha!!! Man, these are FUN!

I already had good feelings for the Toygraph racers... So damn cute!

I've been drooling over the pictures in the thread, and crossing my fingers to score at least two racers, so I could play with them.

Now, I want to get more racing champions... I will try to contribute with more pics. VR❤❤M VR❤❤M !

Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:58 pm

So fun, Ana! EVERYBODY wins when Tsuburayan Toygraphs are involved, by the way. :wink:

Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:39 pm

Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:04 pm

toothaction wrote:So fun, Ana! EVERYBODY wins when Tsuburayan Toygraphs are involved, by the way. :wink:

You know it, David! :wink:

Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:31 am

Really Digging your pics Ann.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:01 pm

I was pulling for poor Ikarus.
He looks surprised to be in the line up.
Thanks for sharing he cool photos, Ana.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:47 pm

^ Thank you for your kind words, guys!

I think Ikarus should have used his big ears to create aerodynamic downforce, so his car would go faster. :mrgreen:

Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:43 pm

Watch out: monsters on the road!!!

Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:24 am

Lovely shot Ana! Great set up on those train tracks; reminds me of the classic 'Scalextric' style racing sets. Boy, one of those car setups with kaiju drivers would be a dream come true for kid me.

In this race, my money is on Red King, he has got that determined win look. Kanegon is just there having a blast, while Ikarus looks like he took the wrong on-ramp and ended up on a racetrack by mistake! :mrgreen:

Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:43 am

Fantastic pics Ana! I wanna play too! Here are my ReeBuilt Racers! :D

Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:08 pm

^ :shock: Woaahhh!!!!!! Amazing ReeBuilt Racers! Paul Kaiju should release more figures with cars, just like those Boss Carrion ones. :wink:

:D And Steve, I simply LOVE the story you made up about my pic! I couldn't say it better... Man, Red King was born to WIN! 8)

Thank you, guys! xo xo

Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:52 pm

I'm slowly unpacking all of my toys accumulated during a house remodel. I forgot that I have two versions of the Matango Racers! :P The cream Matango is GID :D

More racers to come as I unpack them and bathe them :)

Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:13 pm

But they're both so creamy! I can't wait until you put the Tsuburian racers in front of your lens, although I may die when I see them all together. :P

Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:20 pm

A yucky photo, but here are a few more. I still have more to unwrap and bathe :wink:

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:31 pm

So delicious! I love the kids that rate a steering wheel best. That might be my favorite sculpt of Icarus next to the Postman.

Do you have Booska and Pyggy, too? Do I even need to ask?

Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:07 pm

Oh most definitely!
:wink:

Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:59 pm

^ WOW!!! Finally we are going to see your "Vroom Vroom"! \ :D /

Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:44 pm

Yes Ana! More toy baths next week = more pics. Although, your pics are nicer :wink:

Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:39 pm

charactics - hedorah tank

Thu May 26, 2016 7:52 am

pushead x cocobat x takeshit -
"race to hell" posi-traction car
Post a reply