ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Re: RXH collections...

Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:21 am

Indeed super find! I dun even remember such a version existed, u are fast becoming the walking rxh dictionary akum6n :D
Oldie but surely goodie.
This is what made rxh so exciting back then.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:17 pm

The troublesome trio! :P

Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:33 pm

akum6n wrote:
bryce_r wrote:I love how patience and good detective work has been paying off for you D.

Does this mean you are complete on Gatchigons????

One more to go. The metallic red version still eludes me- think it was a secret release from the store in 2009.

Well

in terms of "official" releases rite?

:lol:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:27 pm

logang1 wrote:
akum6n wrote:
bryce_r wrote:I love how patience and good detective work has been paying off for you D.

Does this mean you are complete on Gatchigons????

One more to go. The metallic red version still eludes me- think it was a secret release from the store in 2009.

Well

in terms of "official" releases rite?

:lol:

As long as there's more than one out there... :wink:

Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:35 pm

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:06 am

So if you click the pic, it will take you to a video of my RxH shelf.
If anyone finds this annoying for a good reason, ill take it down.
But it is a pretty sweet collection! :twisted:

Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:04 am

^ Stunning collection ! Looking forward to scoring some of those sculpts myself. I love the variety produced by Mori....never gets old.
Real x Head rules !

Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Looking good Eman!
You need to add a few standards in that mix. :wink:

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:03 am

Nice collection! The gold Mirock in front is a real beauty!

Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:46 am

Slowly amassing minis. Cats mainly but all the others are treasured too. Keen to hunt down some more in 2015!

Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:25 pm

Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:53 pm

^ Does this punk drunker come with the same hooded eye that the white version comes with?

Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:07 pm

realxhead x skull toys - fortune cat - nycc 2013

Mon May 25, 2015 10:44 pm

Some RxH classic fighters. Oldies are goodies.

Thu May 28, 2015 8:33 am

Great pics!! The right two Akrokaisers are excellent. Is the unpainted one an official release?

Thu May 28, 2015 9:27 am

Nice to see those unpainted mutant bigaro together!
Love the orange and red at each end.
I've had the unpainted GID bigaro for years and still love it.

Thu May 28, 2015 10:15 am

some collectors have 10+ of these I need you to send me one so I can practice painting + give it a spray can accessory & mini flat brim cap

Thu May 28, 2015 2:00 pm

spatula007 wrote:Great pics!! The right two Akrokaisers are excellent. Is the unpainted one an official release?

The right two are both official releases, to an extent. The unpainted one (or an identical version) was one of the lottery prizes from the slime set release. The painted one is a one-off that was given out at one of the Junkspot drops from back in the day.

Both killer.

Thu May 28, 2015 5:29 pm

akum6n wrote:
spatula007 wrote:Great pics!! The right two Akrokaisers are excellent. Is the unpainted one an official release?

The right two are both official releases, to an extent. The unpainted one (or an identical version) was one of the lottery prizes from the slime set release. The painted one is a one-off that was given out at one of the Junkspot drops from back in the day.

Both killer.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I thought that there was more than one, and possibly up to 3 of that Junkspot Akro

I will have to consult the oracle

Thu May 28, 2015 8:07 pm

My source:

http://www.skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13621&start=50

Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:31 pm

just added a pair of original Shiba Mata unagi to my collection along with more glitter tokarefu than any rational person needs.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:24 am

Separated at birth?

Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:36 am

So many months w/o posts...

Good mail day today:

My dream of a test shot Gatchigon comes true, sort of? I'm not sure if this was a test shot, so much as a small run of figures that were given out to friends/family. There are a couple of others out there.

This one is a bit of a puzzle. I thought it was an unpainted grey vinyl figure when I bought it, but I popped the head off and it is blue underneath. If it is a custom, I don't know why someone would go through the trouble of painting a figure entirely grey. I feel like I've seen it somewhere before as well, but can't remember where...

Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:49 am

neat--and interesting--scores, man. I'm so out of the loop with old-school RxH. Trying to find some choice pieces from the days of old, but it's been slow going...but it's been fun looking too. I just haven't been able to get into the new stuff--starting with the adult size figures. there are a few releases that looked cool, but I think my heart is where it has always been; back in the early days.

Always nice to see your scores.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:05 am

^^ Wow, that clear-red Gatchi :shock:

I have a soft-spot for Gatchigon and that one is great. I'm pretty sure none of the production runs
used clear-red as a base. I'm jealous!

Here's the little bunch i have and still love:
Post a reply