ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Re: Photo Comix

Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:47 pm

ultrakaiju wrote:... When I see those two above posted (before the Magular buddy romp) together you collected David, I read it is a mass game of hide-and-seek/tag with those pesky Buta varmints; sadly, it seems just like a cruel joke to play on my good buddy Namegon though. :(

Ahh, I didn't think about putting them together, but it works.

I see townsfolk meeting up for a Namegon search party. Not that they have to look very far. ;)

Is that better, Steve? :D

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:33 pm

One of my oldest surviving post here, and my first indulgent one, from June of '11:

A bit hide-and-seekish as well, no? I'm going to miss that mound.
M1 M1go M1-Go Yujimade Dada

Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:26 pm

The Secret Lives of Dadas :shock:

Please let this thread continue, I love all of these sequential photo series so much.

Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:26 pm

...digging up some oldies. Mr. Humphreys is feature here (poor kitty, I still miss him :( )

"How do you start this thing?"

Giddyup please! :P

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

more please? :wink:

Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:28 am

Aw! Looks like Mr. Humphreys was a really good sport :)

Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:53 pm

^^^He was a very good kittee, and tolerated quite a bit of foolishness with me :oops: :) . He didn't like be be dressed up though...

Didn't always like toys being piled on him, but he seemed to like to play with toys
...sigh, I do miss him, he was incredibly soft and very good natured (a little grumpy at times, but a very sweet kittee)

Henry and Emma do not tolerate toys at all, and will ATTACK them! :oops:

Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:04 pm

Whoa, attacking toys! We never know what truly drives their little personalities, do we? All we know is they're all wonderful & unique. Mr Humphreys was a cool cat, from what I can see~ he's the real tiger in those pics! :)

Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:43 am

Some old stuff just to be part of this while I try to pull myself up to make new ones...

Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:41 pm

Mr. Humphreys sounds like he was a pretty special lil guy.

I had a loss like that this year too. It Still doesn't feel real and sometimes I forget he's gone, expecting to see him laying at the foot of my bed when I get up. They just don't stay around long enough and although he had a great life, I can't help but feel like he was cheated.

nefasth wrote:Image
That last pic is nice and shows off the toy really well, but this one's great. Ha, he looks like such a creep.

Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:39 pm

Some related niceness from long ago:
devilboy wrote:my wife and daughter bought me this for father's day:

my little booska M1 trike now has a papa. they went outside to play on this spectacular new england father's day.

"c'mon little one, let's go do a loop around the block!"

"c'mon...keep up with papa!"

"we don't want any skinned knees though..."

"...so be careful."

"i'm coming papa...i'm coming!"

then they bumped into this guy. "hello there, how are you today mr. booska?"

"pretty good...how are you mr. companion?"

"that's quite a kid you have there mr. booska...i remember when she fit in the palm of your hand.

"yeah...she's quite a kid...quite a kid."

THANK YOU SARA AND PRIYA FOR MY GIFT. :twisted:
viewtopic.php?p=39903#p39903

Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Awesome!

Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Another couple of classics:
pickleloaf wrote:The evil Dr. Gori has had enough.

Later... at da club.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=18954

pickleloaf wrote:Image

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15506
Long Live Loaf!pickleloaf

Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:32 pm

Love these!!! :lol:

Re: Nuthin' like a big bowl of toy serial

Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Merged.

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:08 pm

Cool!

Fri May 13, 2016 11:50 pm

IG test:

Don't be trippin'.
Otus owltoy Owl heatmap spaceman astronaut

Sat May 14, 2016 12:14 am

Gotta say, I'm finding a lot of thought went into that toy. Beautiful colors--just love the lavender purple and turquoise eye detail, especially in conjunction with the silver teethies and a sliver of red gum line, all wrapped up with more turquoise on the side of the body. Those cute little omake accessories are adorable too :P

Sat May 14, 2016 12:53 am

Indeed! The turquoise coverage on the body has a loving dollop of lavender on top of that, too, adding a cooling balance and a quiet pop to the overall scheme. It's really wonderful. I want to go on and on about how the mild and milky yellow spray lets just enough of the flesh base show through, or how well the hand-painted details work against the confident (and definitely mask-free) black and silver fades, but I'm far too tired to even be attempting to write about it properly now. Seein' trails and smellin' snails... what?

Sat May 14, 2016 7:48 am

Whoa that trip went deep. That last shot is like the coup de grâce...
Forgot about the Moggies you posted in this thread too... damn those spiky cuties!

Tue May 17, 2016 12:02 pm

0oo
Last edited by rattanicus on Tue May 17, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue May 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Gold Cash Gold !!!

Mon May 23, 2016 12:09 am

Hayabusa: Hard at Work ~ digest version
The original splay: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=31124&start=1225
Buta ButaNoHana Hayato Hayabusa Vacuum Lady Falcon Gomira Dust Monster Dustmonster

Mon May 23, 2016 1:06 am

That is such a great story, D. Only I have to say, as Brent rightfully pointed out in the other thread, would these fellas really be hanging out together, much less collaborating? :P Seems like Dusties would be more about spreading the terror of a messy place wherever they go, while Suction Lassies are all about c̶h̶a̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ cleaning up their 'trails' of destruction.

But the real answer is: I don't know, and I don't care. All is canon in the world of excellent toys. :mrgreen:

Mon May 23, 2016 1:24 am

^ Don't you people have room in your hearts for a tale of redemption? One where if you learn to work together, not only can important things be accomplished, you might just find that the epilogue...

...is love?
:wink:

Mon May 23, 2016 5:28 am

Love (dust?) is in the air~
Post a reply