ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

My Caveman Dinosaur Collection!

Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:40 pm

Love this character! I have the GID as well but not sure where I placed it!

Re: My Caveman Dinosaur Collection!

Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:46 pm

Wow I didn't know there was a red one!
Awesome collection

Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:27 pm

I bet they look even better out of the bags! :wink:

Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:14 pm

Love that header, and what a great idea for a figure ~

Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:42 am

akum6n wrote:I bet they look even better out of the bags! :wink:

I move a lot :( once I have a permanent place for them they will be all taken out of their bags!

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:32 am

Great collection! I never realized there were so many.

I totally can see them standing around a fire, or some other thing, worshiping it.

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:31 am

Respect on the focus of your collection. Love it, thanks, for sharing.I have the SDCC one in the first pic. I love this guy as well.

Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:53 pm

They have done a really nice job with these; I also did not realize there were so many out there.

My favorite is still the 2015 LB version in the 2nd to last photo.

Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:17 am

quentor wrote:Respect on the focus of your collection. Love it, thanks, for sharing.I have the SDCC one in the first pic. I love this guy as well.

Thank you! :) When I saw it knew I had to start! Plus when I originally found out about super7 it was mid-way through the original Rose Vampire run. Loved that figure but to late to start so when I saw Caveman come through was going to try and not miss a single one! The two in the last pic are not official releases for anyone trying to chase em down as well. They are very amazing customs by Josh H.
Post a reply