ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Good Stuff :D

Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:02 pm

here is most of my pickup from the last week, most from YJA or Super7.

some old stuff i had to catch up on and some kickass new stuff!!!

click us please :D

Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:48 pm

Loving the smoking corpse dudes. Will definately be getting some of those pretty soon.

Loving the orange ghostfighter too :D

Whats Erostika? Did that all come together?

Where the hell do you get all the money for this :cry:

Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:02 pm

DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:07 pm

PPPFFFTTTT!!!What a bunch of crap-hahaha!!! only kidding sis-Niceee!!!!Post some more pics-youve got a bunch of great stuff!!

Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:21 pm

Fuck yeah, Jackie!!! I need some rumble monsters dammit! Post some pics of all your stuff!

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:26 am

Yes yes! More pictures!!! What's that little translucent bat called? I know I've seen it in some form somewhere. Great haul!

Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:27 am

Oh yeah - and that's totally the COOLEST Blobpus paint job ever - where'd you get it?

Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:14 pm

haha, thanks, made me smile!

came from YJA, where else?

"the money pit"!!! i love it :D

oh yeah, that's a Cure bat, a gift from my good friend Brian :D

Re: Good Stuff :D

Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:21 pm

jltohru wrote:Image
This blue and purple guy drives me nuts (in a good way). Who is he, who makes him, and is the paint scheme based on an old Bullmark? I have the Mantra figure that has a color scheme similar to that.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:26 pm

Rumble Monsters is maker. Can't remember the name. New company in the ever expanding world of underground Japanese toy makers.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:14 pm

The name of the character is Pharoah SS, I think. Designed by Rockin' Jelly Bean who is an artist and plays/played? in the surf band Jackie and the Cedrics.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:00 pm

yikes, sorry, i dropped out of the thread i started.

rumble monsters check. pharoah ss check. rockin jelly bean check.

i honestly don't know the exact link with Erostika, you guys know much more that i do on that maybe? but i love the hat, haha! :D

yeeya!

Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:05 pm

gabbagabba wrote:The name of the character is Pharoah SS, I think.

The name translates from the Japanese simply as "Pharaohs" i.e. the band name. There is no SS, or anything after it.

Here is the link for Erostika if anybody who hasn't seen it wants to take a peek:

http://www.erostika.net/

Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:05 pm

RJB stuff here:

http://www.erostypopla.com

Don't see the Kaiju there, but they still have BarbaRockets figs.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:08 pm

Chad Hensley wrote:Rumble Monsters is maker. Can't remember the name. New company in the ever expanding world of underground Japanese toy makers.

To take it to another level of technicality, Inazuma-Go is the manufacturer, and Rumble Monsters is the line, or marketing angle that they are using for these toys.

いなづま号

Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:05 pm

Thanks for the correction of the name hyper. Wasn't positive about that.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:34 pm

Quit holding out, Jackie!

Show us more of that good stuff!

Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:09 am

muahhahhahahahahah, some day chuck, some day
Post a reply