ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Zomboid's Shit

Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:45 pm

First off - I'm the kind of guy that has no problem piling up 10 dollar toys right next to 100 dollar toys ... It's all about the aesthetic value to me. I rarely complete any series or go for any kind of variants/colorways - I just buy what I think looks cool... This is just the stuff I've got that's relevant (or close enough) around here - I've got lots of other weird shit all over the place!

Image Image
Image Image
Last edited by zomboid on Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:58 pm

awww i LOVE that u have a Rudolph Bumble on display!!!

lots of great bxh too, and tons of cool shit i don't even recognize.

cool! :D

Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:27 pm

Dude! Very cool and eclectic with this and that and all that is cool!

What a blend!
Love the Kitaro section! You are devoted and have a great eye for combination where it matters most.

yes.
I am a firm perveyor of large resin female dolls and other "fringe" big eye doll elements. Amazing how they creep people out. Goody.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:51 am

Your collection is so cool, what's the box with all of the monsters on it in the top right of the first pic?

Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:06 am

I like your rat fink section!!!!!!!!

Re: Zomboid's Shit

Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:22 am

[quote="zomboid"]First off - I'm the kind of guy that has no problem piling up 10 dollar toys right next to 100 dollar toys ... It's all about the aesthetic value to me. I rarely complete any series or go for any kind of variants/colorways - I just buy what I think looks cool... This is just the stuff I've got that's relevant (or close enough) around here - I've got lots of other weird shit all over the place!
quote]

i don't think anyone is judging u on how you arrange and what u buy.
VERY cool.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:11 am

so how do the RJB figs look in person...nice collection BTW.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:14 am

Inhumanoids Tendril for the win!

Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:38 am

Count wrote:Your collection is so cool, what's the box with all of the monsters on it in the top right of the first pic?

It's a "Motorized Monster Maker" Kit made by Topper in the late '60s/early '70s (?).
HERE is a link to an ebay auction for on of the "booster sets". The main kit only made the Ogre monster, but had all the gear to use with the supplemental sets. Sadly - my starter kit is pretty much useless - only containing like, 3 actual parts - but I just love the box.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:22 am

Doh! - previous post was @ home, and I guess I was no longer logged in...

chris wrote:so how do the RJB figs look in person...nice collection BTW.

They're very very sexy! Seriously - the sculpts/colors are great. But I really love how the packaging adds to their cool-factor, so that's where they're stayin'.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:24 am

Roger wrote:Inhumanoids Tendril for the win!

Haw! Tendril is one of my all time faves. I especially love how in that particular picture, it looks like he's thinking: "Groovy" because of the silkscreened poster behind him.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:08 pm

I just posted some more pictures of the rest of our house/stuff to my blog. Click my little "www" button if you wanna check some of the "other" stuff out.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:49 am

hi

like two know whether
ur red bxh skull kun/ko
are numbered under their feet.

still wondering mine are fakes...

thanxx for ur help

Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:53 am

alifeintoys wrote:hi

like two know whether
ur red bxh skull kun/ko
are numbered under their feet.

still wondering mine are fakes...

thanxx for ur help

mine are definitely fakes. i got them years before the official red ones came out. I was hoping for a black pair, but it was a shady deal (obviously). I think I might custom paint these.

they're @ home. I can check for ya tonight.

Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:47 pm

cool collection. evil.

if anyone wants to sell or trade the red bootleg skull kuns hit me up!

Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:04 am

ramos wrote:cool collection. evil.

if anyone wants to sell or trade the red bootleg skull kuns hit me up!

Like, as in "You have them and wanna unload them" -or- "you want a pair of them"???

p.s. Thanks!

Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:09 pm

"Boid"

Nice stuff - a lot of similer stuff to my collection - Ge Ge Ge, Monsters (Topper MMM), horror related games and the Spastiks.

Just curious - where did you get the J. Riley Frankenstein Print? (the Groovy one). I have one also, got it in SD a number of years ago.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:40 pm

Thanks Doc!

Joe Riley's an old buddy of mine.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:47 pm

Small world! Tell him I said HI if you see him anytime soon.

Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:26 pm

Zomboid and I go waaay back, almost as far back as fat crayons to quote vintage hip-hop. The king of Texas. You coming to SDCC this year?

Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:19 pm

brianflynn wrote:Zomboid and I go waaay back, almost as far back as fat crayons to quote vintage hip-hop. The king of Texas. You coming to SDCC this year?

yeah - looks like it! my sister's moving to SD sometime this year & the fiancee and I are planning on visiting during the SD NrrdCon. We will make party time!

Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:17 am

INHUMANOIDS ARE THE SHIT!!!!
Post a reply