ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:41 am

hehe its cool. Took it on the 'night' setting so it takes a while for the shutter to close, and my arm wasn't still.

Took the GID photo's without a blacklight, would it be even stronger with one?

Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:57 am

YES!!!!!!!!! It for sure would be brighter with a black light!!!!!!!! thats how I like to take all of mine. GID figures look really cool with a blacklight, you can see the little GID particles in the vinyl!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:10 pm

vinylglowaddict wrote:YES!!!!!!!!! It for sure would be brighter with a black light!!!!!!!! thats how I like to take all of mine. GID figures look really cool with a blacklight, you can see the little GID particles in the vinyl!!!!!!!

I need to get some pieces together, going to try and step up my photos of my stuff.

Going to get a blacklight, whats a good ordinary light to use aswell?

Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:25 pm

what do you mean ordinary light????? I think the brightest light would be the best!!!!! Oh also someone said that sunlight works the best but I have never actually tested that.

Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:29 pm

ha what is this thing you call "sunlight"

Oh, and I like the blurry pic, its all spooky and sh!t

Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:33 pm

vinylglowaddict wrote:what do you mean ordinary light????? I think the brightest light would be the best!!!!! Oh also someone said that sunlight works the best but I have never actually tested that.

I was thinking of a light that spread out quite wide and didn't cause glare. Like what portrait photographer use (with the umbrella behind it).

Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:13 pm

Yo Parka,
You may want to look into getting a 30" light tent. Search "light tent" on Ebay.
Post a reply