ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Nerd Fest 2006 - my recent buys

Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:12 pm

I went crazy this week. Here was my booty from Super 7. I was so excited about getting the Skull Toys costume after seeing it in Muton's Henshin show.

Then I made the mistake of going to Span of Sunset after they got new toys in. Check out the bloody Madball Mantis (score!) and the Skull Bee! I also got a T from Shocker which I used as the background for the two shots.

I am in nerd heaven. :D

Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:45 pm

Awesome that pink skull toys suit is the poop.

Re: Nerd Fest 2006 - my recent buys

Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:30 am

blashyrkh wrote:Then I made the mistake of going to Span of Sunset after they got new toys in.

The SpanDroid is an interesting piece. Did you see it in person? I wonder how big it is...

Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:15 am

nice loot.

Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:32 pm

Crazy man how much is the shocker shirtt from Super seven? I know span has some but Im cool with being a bargain hunter. Check it. bargain hunter= bxh ! HAW haw... buddy. How much is the pink satan suit and how do you pose it. Should I have my oldlady make me a rag doll or just pose it on top of one of my thin ass balzac suit figures? I want one. Do you want to trade?

How much money was that money edition of the split balzac bug? Is it true they had 30 of them in stock? some board guy PM me info that he saw a SHIT load of goods in the shop.Was it you MJNIR? Hey did you get a deal for buying a ton of shit or some free toy at least?

Natural Germinator.Crazy man how much is the shocker shirtt from Super seven? I know span has some but Im cool with being a bargain hunter. Check it. bargain hunter= bxh ! HAW haw... buddy. How much is the pink satan suit and how do you pose it. Should I have my oldlady make me a rag doll or just pose it on top of one of my thin ass balzac suit figures? I want one. Do you want to trade?

How much money was that money edition of the split balzac bug? Is it true they had 30 of them in stock? some board guy PM me info that he saw a SHIT load of goods in the shop.Was it you MJNIR? Hey did you get a deal for buying a ton of shit or some free toy at least?

Natural Germinator.

Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:08 pm

bargain hunter
Last edited by naturalterminator on Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:17 pm

No shocker shirts from super7 at this time, please hit up the good folks at SOS if you need the shirt!

Re: Nerd Fest 2006 - my recent buys

Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:30 pm

Souky wrote:
blashyrkh wrote:Then I made the mistake of going to Span of Sunset after they got new toys in.

The SpanDroid is an interesting piece. Did you see it in person? I wonder how big it is...

Yeah, I work across the street so I go in pretty often. It's about 500 sq.ft., and very clean inside. They have a lot of cool stuff - Secret Base, Balzac, Shocker, Fafi, Medicom, etc.

Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:43 pm

terminatornatural wrote:Crazy man how much is the shocker shirtt from Super seven? I know span has some but Im cool with being a bargain hunter. Check it. bargain hunter= bxh ! HAW haw... buddy. How much is the pink satan suit and how do you pose it. Should I have my oldlady make me a rag doll or just pose it on top of one of my thin ass balzac suit figures? I want one. Do you want to trade?

As Brian said, they said they didn't have the shirt at S7, I got it at Span. The Skull Suit was $95 at S7. It's made for the 12" Henshin figure.

terminatornatural wrote:How much money was that money edition of the split balzac bug? Is it true they had 30 of them in stock? some board guy PM me info that he saw a SHIT load of goods in the shop.Was it you MJNIR? Hey did you get a deal for buying a ton of shit or some free toy at least?

I don't know how many they had, as long as I got one :) It was $60. Not much free stuff but I did get some Secret Base stickers and Eugene gave me a back rub. :lol:

Rick

Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:39 am

And how long will it take to pay off your credit card after all the new secret base stuff? :lol:

Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:34 pm

rednecktex7 wrote:And how long will it take to pay off your credit card after all the new secret base stuff? :lol:

Ugh. Don't remind me. Remember, denial of CC bills is part of the hobby. :D
Post a reply