ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

Small haul...

Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:37 pm

I'm not even sure if these qualifies as a haul, but I've just got them in.

1000% HF Be@rbrick

1000% Spray Stash (for only $267 shipped from JP!)

and lastly, 16" GID [expletive deleted]

Pardon the lousy pics, as my beloved CyberShot just went kaput. :?

Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:41 pm

You're going to have to put the [expletive deleted] next to something so we can get an impression of the overall size of the piece.

The bear be@rbrick looks ace!

Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:53 pm

Parka wrote:You're going to have to put the [expletive deleted] next to something so we can get an impression of the overall size of the piece.

The bear be@rbrick looks ace!

I put the ruler next to the [expletive deleted] to show the size, but sure, I will snap a pic of it next to something... Give me a sec.

Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:15 pm

Okay, group shot with diet 7up. :)

Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:16 pm

Did you score all the goodies from YJA? Nice haul BTW.

Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:17 pm

wow - didn't realise how big the bear was - is it a 1000%?

Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:19 pm

chris wrote:Did you score all the goodies from YJA? Nice haul BTW.

Hi Chris,

I bought the bear and [expletive deleted] locally. The Stash came from JPN.

Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:21 pm

Parka wrote:wow - didn't realise how big the bear was - is it a 1000%?

Yes it is.

It's pretty cool, the size of a small child. My wife loves it, so I gave it to her.

Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:17 pm

Yo Souky,
Very BIG haul, nice score.
May I ask how much you had to break with for the GID [expletive deleted] ? and do you know any others available?

Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:56 pm

BOB CONGE wrote:Yo Souky,
Very BIG haul, nice score.
May I ask how much you had to break with for the GID [expletive deleted] ? and do you know any others available?

Hey Bob,

I bought the GID [expletive deleted] for $180 from Munkey King. I was going to suggest checking with them, but I can see that's they're sold out.

Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:03 pm

Bob,
It's not glow, but Rotofugi have white and black ones for $180 each.

http://rotofugi.com/Merchant2/merchant. ... e=TOY-087w

Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:51 am

i'd love one that size with a very simple but compelling design. i don't know how many people will feel this, but i still find the basic Toy2R Bear [expletive deleted] Sculpt to be attractive and compelling.

hmm that sounded somewhat coherent. Someone pass me a bier!

Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:22 am

Yo Guys,
Thanks for the info.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:59 pm

Jackie, the Bear [expletive deleted] is a real sweet sculpt. It just has a real nice prescence I think.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:04 pm

jltohru wrote:i'd love one that size with a very simple but compelling design. i don't know how many people will feel this, but i still find the basic Toy2R Bear [expletive deleted] Sculpt to be attractive and compelling.

hmm that sounded somewhat coherent. Someone pass me a bier!

Yah, I dig the cuddly nature of it.

The reg [expletive deleted] are cool, but a tad too small for my liking. This big glowie has much presence (being a glowie helps big time).
Post a reply