ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Here is your chance to impress your internet friends
Post a reply

G-Force fans!!

Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:28 pm

I found these in Mandarakes archives..Two original cels from the cartoon-Mark and Jason.Theres a slight blemish on the ones covering but theyre both mint underneath

Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:50 pm

not a fan, but fly nonetheless

Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:26 pm

You into anime cels?

I don't collect them, but I would like to have some Cyber City OEDO stuff.

Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:57 pm

Nice HOTTROD. You pick these up?

Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:51 am

These are my first cels-I found them at Mandarake in an odd search..I dont even remember what i was looking for when i found these but theyre my new favorites..Ive been watching Gatchaman/G-Force since i was a lil one..Actually got tham for a reasonable price too..

Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:14 am

JHR,

Do you like Die-cast at all? I am putting up a Popy G-Force Helio Swallowtail (Keyops rig) on E-bay sometime tomorrow. It is NM in a beat box. Keep an eye out for it if interested.

Doc T's

Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:36 pm

Haha, "reasonable price".....

Us geeks always say that, don't we?

"But hun, it's reasonable priced, only $1800. It'll be worth more in the future!"

Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:22 pm

I don't really know much about these, but they look pretty cool.

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:12 pm

"But hun, it's reasonable priced, only $1800. It'll be worth more in the future!"

Thats exactly it!!!-I had to have these-Ive never seen cels from the original cartoon for sale-Kinda like "ill worry about the overspending later"-lol

Chuck-Youve gotta see the series-it totally rocks!!

Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:15 pm

Hey John in the series on DVD?????

Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:34 pm

The series is all on DVD. We had them released last year across 5 box sets. Unfortunately it was the butchered American version. This wasn't a problem as it was the version I saw as a kid...until I watched the original Japanese version of an episode that was an extra on one of the discs. Man it was so cool, and much more hardcore compared to our version.
I understand you guys can buy the original Gatchaman (Japanese version) as DVD box sets in the States now though. Get them instead of the "nice" version.

One of my all time favs growing up though!! G-FORCE!!!!!

Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:46 pm

I wanted to send some props to lostinky for sending me this Gachaman fig..Thanks Bro!!!!

Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:55 pm

Sweet score HOTTROD, and damn fine of you Lostinky.

Re: G-Force fans!!

Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:15 am

Bruhhhh.... want

Re: G-Force fans!!

Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:31 am

3wing wrote:Bruhhhh.... want

You dug up a 10 year old thread for that?

Fuckin' inspired!
Post a reply