ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
One of a kind customs rule, unless you are color blind!
Post a reply

A few mash-up toys..

Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:09 pm

Made these for Designer con.

Secret Base/Restore Devilman Tribute

Metacrypt/Restore Silver Tongued Devil

Secret Base/Restore
Last edited by FUREEK on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: A few mash-up toys..

Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:30 am

Updated

Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:45 am

Why force a mashup with terrible looking joints?

Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:05 am

The joints look that way because I haven't conjoined the pieces together yet until I clear coat them. You'll have to use your imagination I guess.

The main reason I put these together is because I already had the figures and extra parts so I swapped them. Instead of just re-painting them I decided to create something different that hasn't been seen before. I'd like to say I was hoping to bring something unique to the table. It wasn't really forced, yes I had to make a few adjustments but nothing too crazy.
Last edited by FUREEK on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:21 pm

My bad, I thought those were the finished look. The devilman tribute is a nice idea

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:28 pm

No worries, I agree with you. They would look horrible if this was the finished look :shock:

I'll post an image of the completed pieces once I'm done with them.

Thanks! I'm planning on making some removable/magnetic wings for the Devil Man tribute.

Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:11 am

Updated pictures.
Post a reply