ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
One of a kind customs rule, unless you are color blind!
Post a reply

Re: Hellopike Paints!

Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:21 am

Bemon is top notch. Wow man...

Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:43 am

Here is my "hellopike-collection" so far. All of the pieces turned out so awesome, the krawluss is the most recent piece!

Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:11 pm

Thanks Georg! Always happy to paint for ya!

Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:51 pm

love that Dorol + the Samo Hung

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:48 pm

Krawluss's toe makes it look like Samo Hung's ding-dong is out. :lol:

Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:26 pm

Love that bemon and the green chaos. Also like that Dood in front of Krawluss, sorry I don't know his name. Awesome paints.

Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:38 am

Dj Will Ross wrote: Also like that Dood in front of Krawluss, sorry I don't know his name.

Samo Hung by Kikkake. The name comes from a fat guy who used to make movies with Jackie Chan & Yuen Biao.

Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:03 am

What's a "Jackie Chan"? Are they any good for "re-selling"?

Thu May 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Newest thing I've painted is a mashup- MaxtoyCo Tank and Mini Unchi combine to Create The Septic Tank!!

Its available to purchase if you like it enough- check the "for sale" link in my signature...

Thu May 28, 2015 4:33 pm

hellopike wrote:Newest thing I've painted is a mashup- MaxtoyCo Tank and Mini Unchi combine to Create The Septic Tank!!

Its available to purchase if you like it enough- check the "for sale" link in my signature...

Super fresh !!

Thu May 28, 2015 4:51 pm

any finger5 pics? :D

Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:21 am

hellopike wrote:Krawluss's toe makes it look like Samo Hung's ding-dong is out. :lol:

Hehe ! :D Seems i like to post "ding-dong"-toy pics http://skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=45110&start=25 :lol:
Post a reply