ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
One of a kind customs rule, unless you are color blind!
Post a reply

Re: MINISTRY OF KONGZ

Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:27 am

APsychoCareBear wrote:
ministryofkongz wrote:VvveerryyCccooll ‪#‎Kruzzilla‬ painted by Mike Morfoot, a talent ‪#‎artist‬ from Canada :)

Is this "artist" done with the paint app? If he is then i can say he's got MAD SKILLZ Image

I think he use airbrush and yess he got very cool skill :)

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:18 am

Very Cool WIP Kruzzilla Painted by Kris Dulfer, a talent Artist from US :)

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:03 pm

‎Kruzzilla‬ by topheroy
Last edited by ministryofkongz on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:35 pm

17 of 22 posts in this one thread...lol

Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:29 am

PIMP. THAT. SHIT.

Yakonimonz Vinyl Samples

Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:52 am

YAKONIMONZ Vinyl Samples
Last edited by ministryofkongz on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:44 pm

YAKONIMONZ TAG art DESIGN by Ramsey Sibaja "RAZ" a Talent painter from Atlanta :)
TAG :

ART :

YAKONIMONZ TROOP is READY

Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:43 am

NEXT WEEK on http://www.ministryofkongz.org

Yakonimonz Tag Card Design

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:47 am

TAG cards are complete Many Thanks to Raz Sibaja for the great design! ‪#‎YAKONIMONZ‬ ‪#‎MINISTRYOFKONGZ‬ ‪#‎TAG‬ ‪#‎LABEL‬ ‪#‎DESIGN‬ ‪#‎ART‬ ‪#‎CARD‬ ‪#‎ARTTIST‬ ‪#‎YAK‬ ‪#‎ONI‬ ‪#‎DEVIL‬ ‪#‎MONSTER‬ ‪#‎MOK‬ MONDAY 5th AUGUST > 00:00 GMT / 01:00 LONDON / 07:00 BKK / 09:00 TOKYO / 20:00 NEW YORK (SUNDAY)

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:30 am

Wow! They look great, and i love the header art. I'm excited to get some to paint :)

Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:15 pm

topher wrote:Wow! They look great, and i love the header art. I'm excited to get some to paint :)

THANK YOU TOPH :)

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:57 am

*deleted*

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:45 am

Please do not come here to advertise.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:46 am

TiredChildren wrote:Please do not come here to advertise.

Hows about the previous 28 posts?

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:09 am

Scary Andy wrote:
TiredChildren wrote:Please do not come here to advertise.

Hows about the previous 28 posts?

Sorry guys! Not adv more.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:42 pm

...IF people are interested. Interview below with Tanin, the brains behind 'M.O.K':

http://artwhorecult.com/art-talk-tanin- ... -of-kongz/

Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:21 am

Art-Whore wrote:...IF people are interested. Interview below with Tanin, the brains behind 'M.O.K':

And the award for biggest tool goes to....^^^^ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Art-Whore wrote:...IF people are interested. Interview below with Tanin, the brains behind 'M.O.K':

Thank you Josh :)

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:49 am

Looking at that interview I couldn't help but notice something: I really think that your resin figures of Popokong and Kobzilla have more individual personality to them than Kruzzila or Yakonimonz. Popo and Kob seem to have a style somewhere between Pico Pico and Le Merde to me.

If you keep on trying, I think that you will really find something that works well for you Tanin! :mrgreen:

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Purple Bat wrote:Looking at that interview I couldn't help but notice something: I really think that your resin figures of Popokong and Kobzilla have more individual personality to them than Kruzzila or Yakonimonz. Popo and Kob seem to have a style somewhere between Pico Pico and Le Merde to me.

If you keep on trying, I think that you will really find something that works well for you Tanin! :mrgreen:

Thanks man, I trying to purified myself more and more :)

Yakonimonz

Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Last edited by ministryofkongz on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:33 am, edited 6 times in total.

Re: Yakonimonz

Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:55 pm

really diggin the paint job on the first one at the top. Looks great!

Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:11 am

Acolorfulmonster wrote:really diggin the paint job on the first one at the top. Looks great!

THANKSSS MAN! :)

Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:00 am

I like the red ones best. How tall is he?

Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:13 am

doomsDAY wrote:I like the red ones best. How tall is he?

That s 9 inches tall man :)
Post a reply