ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
One of a kind customs rule, unless you are color blind!
Post a reply

Artys Customs

Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 am

Join me on my journey !!!! Spray or be sprayed !!!

V-color & mad ape ninja color :)
ImageImage
Last edited by Artysglass on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Artys Customs

Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:28 am

Elegab. (Gakkon with omake) ️Thanx for looking

Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:45 pm

Just finished this today

Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:33 pm

Uh... your pretty good. :)

Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:28 pm

plastichunter wrote:Uh... your pretty good. :)

Thx amigo :D it's fun !

Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:19 pm

That Koningu is definitely my favorite of your pieces. That sunset-like gradient is to die for!

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:53 am

really nice application and color choices on that moon face guy.
great job!

Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:10 am

Thank you ! It's all in fun. "Spray or get sprayed" :mrgreen:

Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:50 am

Looking Great !

Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:51 pm

3D-MOONMAN wrote:Looking Great !

Thank you :mrgreen:

Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:52 pm

Thanx for looking :)
Last edited by Artysglass on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:55 am

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:31 am

Vibrant stuff!

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:20 am

Currently working in this :) ️thanx for looking :shock:

Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:42 am

Finished :)

Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:45 am

wow :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:40 am

Looking good bud, for some reason this reminds me of a Blobpus paint app, maybe cuz of the colors :mrgreen:

Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:31 am

Brooklyn_Vinyl wrote:wow :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thx dood :)

Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:37 am

This is the first painted version I've seen, really brings out the craziness of the sculpt... I never knew some of the stuff that's hidden in there! :shock: Great job!

Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:30 pm

hellointerloper wrote:This is the first painted version I've seen, really brings out the craziness of the sculpt... I never knew some of the stuff that's hidden in there! :shock: Great job!

Thank you :). Big piece lotsa fun :):)

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:27 am

I can appreciate that sculpt a lot more seeing all the painted details, previously I just remember it being a black mess. Sculpts like that are sorta a double edged sword, they are particularly impressive when done painstakingly such as this, but blank or reasonably painted production runs are just meh.

Anyway great job. If I was told it was a Blobpus hp I wouldn't doubt it at all, though in all honesty I think you followed the lines of a lot of details more than he usually does. The use of the flat open black on the back for the "skull" eyes/nose is a great contrast to the rest of the busy sculpt.

On a side note, is that a pair of testacles to the left of his beard?

Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Yuck!!! wrote:I can appreciate that sculpt a lot more seeing all the painted details, previously I just remember it being a black mess. Sculpts like that are sorta a double edged sword, they are particularly impressive when done painstakingly such as this, but blank or reasonably painted production runs are just meh.

Anyway great job. If I was told it was a Blobpus hp I wouldn't doubt it at all, though in all honesty I think you followed the lines of a lot of details more than he usually does. The use of the flat open black on the back for the "skull" eyes/nose is a great contrast to the rest of the busy sculpt.

On a side note, is that a pair of testacles to the left of his beard?

️Thanx amigo!!! I think blobpus would be offended ...lol. Either way. ...:) But I will take that as a compliment :) thank you.

I just turn on & spray. Let the magick happen. ️Thanks

Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:10 pm

This Skinner figure is just begging for a customizers mess. When I first saw your progression photos I must say the first thing that came into my mind is that it might be heading in that direction. Boy was I wrong. You really know how to be subtle when it is called for. That finesse helps highlight areas without screaming "Look at me!" Your choice of colors lets my eye wander over this super complex figure not getting constantly distracted and pulled all over the place. I'm impressed.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:31 pm

plastichunter wrote:This Skinner figure is just begging for a customizers mess. When I first saw your progression photos I must say the first thing that came into my mind is that it might be heading in that direction. Boy was I wrong. You really know how to be subtle when it is called for. That finesse helps highlight areas without screaming "Look at me!" Your choice of colors lets my eye wander over this super complex figure not getting constantly distracted and pulled all over the place. I'm impressed.

Thank you ... It was a lot to look at. I just went for it. And listened to my gut feeling. I'm ️just figureing it all out. Lots of fun. Thank you :) Arty

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Charlie Brown themed Gero ! "Good grief !"

Post a reply