ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
One of a kind customs rule, unless you are color blind!
Post a reply

Re: Double Haunt x Bad Teeth 'Mini-Cheestroyer'

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Just pulled out first resins this past weekend.. Coming out well!! One or 2 air bubbles, but they are now filled and we will paint over these anyway

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Love it! Please consider making the previous anatomy into a mini print, that would make it even better.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Will try to get it happening for you, although the figure is quite chunky with his burger shell so it might crumple the anatomy postcard insert.. Might just include it with orders... A few things like that to sort out overtone next few weeks!

Good news is the figure isn't as heavy as I thought it would be so shipping won't be so bad :)

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:26 am

First time using clear resin.. Worked out a treat!!

Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:19 pm

...congrats! Looks great.

Re: Double Haunt x Bad Teeth 'Mini-Cheestroyer' - Resins Pag

Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:35 am

Painted the first one up with MK last night.. Actually around 2am this morning. No wonder he's got a 'Midnight Blue' theme going on

Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:14 am

I really want to paint one of these, they look great man.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:29 pm

Clear green resin came out so good!! So much fun to make these guys!

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Clears are looking bad ass

Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:45 am

They are!! This is the first time we have used clear resin & so far we haven't had any huge hassles. Just so expensive and time consuming compared to white resin but that's no biggie.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:18 am

Here's some new photos to share, first up a sneak peek at the Cheestroyer comic book!

Mini-Cheestroyer - *Update* Supanova Con Pics 8/11

Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:59 am

Day 1 of Supanova Comic Con here in Brisbane & the first official release of the Mini-Cheestroyer (had a lottery last week for a single special colourway). In addition to some painted one-offs we had some GID Battle Damage versions, clear blanks and metallic blanks. Here's a couple of pics below:

Re: Mini-Cheestroyer - *Update* Supanova Con Pics 8/11

Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Psst! We launched our Cheestroyer vinyl kickstarter a couple of days ago.. We're about 20% funded which is a fantastic start :) If any fellow SB members would like to help out with this project we would really appreciate it! You can check out the goodies here --- http://kck.st/HQhSIZ

Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:01 am

I was there...it was nuts.
Backed that kickstarter too.
This guy is also doing my new header art and the guy who was on his stall from DOUBLE HAUNT is sculpting my new toy.
All their stuff is tight.
FUCKING BONUS!
Last edited by MattyBoomBatty on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:17 am

I hope anyone interested takes a look at the kickstarter. This sculpt really grows on you, its funny and has the right amount of detail. I want to see this get funded, it should be well on its way.

Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:42 pm

Thanks so much guys :) it means a lot to see support for this little character! PS Matty I'll get some artwork to you real soon!

Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Painted this up earlier this week.. We are in our final few days!

http://kck.st/HQhSIZ

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:56 am

Really hope this gets funded. Such a fun toy and you are working with a company I love. If it doesn't meet the goal I would blame the timing not the toy. So close to xmas no one I know has the money to back anything right now even though a few of my friends really wanted to get in on this project.

Good luck man!

Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:24 am

Thanks Waterbear! I agree the timing is a bit rough, we were really excited to get everything up and running, plus we wanted to launch at Supanova comic con which was in November anyway. Hopefully we can make it in the next few remaining days ;)

Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:45 pm

congratulations on your kickstarter! really looking forward to seeing the final vinyl :)

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Thanks Hellscrape! I've started a proper vinyl thread up in American Idols, look out for updates over there :)

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:05 pm

make a clear pink one, dammit!!! LOL
Post a reply