ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
One of a kind customs rule, unless you are color blind!
Post a reply

Obsessed Panda Customs

Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Hi there all just wanted to post my customs i have done in the past weeks :) please give me any feedback you may have. Advice is appreciated :)

Max Toy co Eyezon 2.0 (camo)

Max Toy co Monster boogie tanks (king panzer,M4 sherman)

ImageImage

MVH Krawluss (fire and water)

ImageImageImageImage

Re: Obsessed Panda Customs

Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Is the Krawluss one of the gold GID?

Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:27 pm

IronPaw wrote:Is the Krawluss one of the gold GID?

Yes:) the hair still glows

Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Your paint app is pretty cool, just a bummer to cover up one of these GID guys.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:52 pm

IronPaw wrote:Your paint app is pretty cool, just a bummer to cover up one of these GID guys.

Thank you :)....yeah I see what your saying

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:34 pm

I like your camo applications. The painting and photography really highlighted the amazing sculpt work of the tanks (for me). My only minor gripe would be that I would of liked to see the eyes on the eyezon masked for a cleaner look and the cross on the tank to look crisper (imo) but I like em.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:37 pm

GERMS wrote:I like your camo applications. The painting and photography really highlighted the amazing sculpt work of the tanks (for me). My only minor gripe would be that I would of liked to see the eyes on the eyezon masked for a cleaner look and the cross on the tank to look crisper (imo) but I like em.

Thank you I really appreciate the feedback and advice :)

Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:09 pm

New custom and it's for sale

Mk3 hex Camo nekoron

50$ shipped in the usa

Post a reply