ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
One of a kind customs rule, unless you are color blind!
Post a reply

MINISTRY OF KONGZ

Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:27 pm

MINISTRY OF KONGZ
The Monster Toys from Bangkok. Inspired by Thai Mythical Creatures and Japanese Kaiju Monsters.

Yakonimonz

Kruzzilla
Last edited by ministryofkongz on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Re: MINISTRY OF KONGZ

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:20 pm

how many threads are you going to create with the exact same purpose?

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Your avatar is so so perfect for your posts :lol:

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:24 pm

it's an uncanny self portrait. why do you think all the grumps on the board use gary as the go-to avatar? :D

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:14 am

Re Ultra999 : Sorry man This one only, I just delete the other one thread.
Re Russblue11 : Thanks :)

Thanks all

Custom painted “Kruzzilla”

Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:31 am

Custom painted “Kruzzilla” by Rukkit Kuanhawate

HP Versions
Last edited by ministryofkongz on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:04 pm

I don't really like monkeys but those hp mok have a great color scheme.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:07 pm

For the love of god please make it stop!

Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:01 pm

^^
"You bastards! You vicious, heartless bastards! Look what you've done to him!"

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:36 pm

Thanks Guys :)

Custom painted Kruzzilla

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Custom painted by T.J. Parks
Last edited by ministryofkongz on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:58 pm

Ohhhh any gid?

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:59 pm

IronPaw wrote:I don't really like monkeys but those hp mok have a great color scheme.

Many Thanks Man! :)

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:01 pm

IronPaw wrote:Ohhhh any gid?

All GID were gone :) I usually used acrylic , I think T.J used Vcolor

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:26 pm

:)
Last edited by ministryofkongz on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:13 am

this is getting out of hand.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:20 am

Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Yakonimonz Sketch Card WIP by Ramsey Sibaja, a talent artist from Atlanta :)

Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:03 am

The place where Yakonimonz standing :)

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:04 am

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:44 am

bunnyboy wrote:Image

Haha Thanks man I think I adored him too much :D

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:52 am

Yakonimonz Clay Prototype 9"

STORY

YAKONIMONZ is New 9" Clay Prototyped by Tanin Tumth of #MOK . Inspired by Thai Mythical Giant "YAK" and Japanese Folklore Giant "ONI" To protection of The "HEAVEN+HELL'S DOOR"

The 1st inspiration was from YAK or Yakshas, are an important element in Thai temple art and architecture. They are common as guardians of the gates in Buddhist temples throughout the country since at least the 14th century. Ceramic sculptures of guardian Yakshas were produced inThailand, during the Sukhothai and Ayutthaya periods, between the 14th and 16th centuries, at several kiln complexes located innorthern Thailand.
They are mostly depicted with a characteristic face, having big round bulging eyes and protruding fangs, as well as a green complexion. Yakshas and their female counterparts are common in the Buddhist literature of Thailand. As ogres, giants and ogresses yakshas are popular as well in Thai folklore.

The 2nd inspiration is Oni are a kind of yokai from Japanese folklore, variously translated as demons, devils, ogres or trolls. They are popular characters in Japanese art, literature and theatre. Depictions of oni vary widely but usually portray them as hideous, gigantic ogre-like creatures with sharp claws, wild hair, and two long hornsgrowing from their heads. They are humanoid for the most part, but occasionally, they are shown with unnatural features such as odd numbers of eyes or extra fingers and toes. Their skin may be any number of colors, but red and blue are particularly common.

These are the history of the YAKONIMONZ, to bring the past to future, regards to the ancients cultures. Mixing and melting to recreate the new-old artistic for vinyl figure toy.

Yakonimonz Wax and Yakonimonz clay with Silver Spray.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:16 pm

VvveerryyCccooll ‪#‎Kruzzilla‬ painted by Mike Morfoot, a talent ‪#‎artist‬ from Canada :)

Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:20 am

:)
Last edited by ministryofkongz on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:42 am

ministryofkongz wrote:VvveerryyCccooll ‪#‎Kruzzilla‬ painted by Mike Morfoot, a talent ‪#‎artist‬ from Canada :)

Is this "artist" done with the paint app? If he is then i can say he's got MAD SKILLZ Image
Post a reply