ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
One of a kind customs rule, unless you are color blind!
Post a reply

Re: Post Your Art!

Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:07 pm

rattanicus wrote:I put up a little show of some my fave toy snaps at a local coffee shop, and had fun painting some backgrounds~

The painted characters on the wall are 6 feet tall.

That rules.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:37 pm

So good Rei! Love it!!!

Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:02 pm

Thanks guys! It was a lot of fun to do~

Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:59 pm

Absolutely great, Rei! Really wish I could see it in person!

Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:04 pm

Thanks Michael!
Needed a mask for my band's new video, and a friend made this cool papier-mâché one based on a drawing I did~ I added the crazy paints.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:49 pm

learning how to post pictures on here, i know i know there are infants that can probably do this. anyway, heres a mockbat tattoo i made a few months ago!

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 pm

That is killer man!! ^^^

Love it! Really diggin the style!

Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:52 pm

CrystalMech wrote:That is killer man!! ^^^

Love it! Really diggin the style!

thanks!! every tattoo i make is clunky as shit like this. got some other toy tattoos i could post!

Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:47 pm

ewww that's trash :wink:

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:10 am

Grizlli wrote:ewww that's trash :wink:

sorry i INVENTED madballs

Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:25 pm

rattanicus wrote:Needed a mask for my band's new video, and a friend made this cool papier-mâché one based on a drawing I did~ I added the crazy paints.
Dag nifty looking! Care to give us a look at the original sketch?

Please post a link when/if you upload the video anywhere.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:25 pm

Thanks David, here's my drawing~ my friend clearly took the sculpt in her own direction, but I was hoping she would anyway!
Video coming soon :)

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:47 pm

rattanicus wrote:Thanks David, here's my drawing~ my friend clearly took the sculpt in her own direction, but I was hoping she would anyway!

Video coming soon :)

Oh my goodness, I can't express how much I adore this character. Hell, I would love to see it made into a toy. I don't even collect humanoid toys, but I would so display it. The leaf-coat is beyond rad.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:10 am

I'm finishing up a small 6" x 6" painting of the DBM :twisted:

Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:43 am

...I thought that was a photo printed on canvas until I read the caption. Dang, you sure captured the "real" factor when it comes to shading!

Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:52 am

Wonderful DBM! :D

Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:22 pm

hellointerloper wrote:Oh my goodness, I can't express how much I adore this character. Hell, I would love to see it made into a toy. I don't even collect humanoid toys, but I would so display it. The leaf-coat is beyond rad.
Thanks!!!

Sat May 14, 2016 7:51 pm

sam heinous kewpie i made earlier today on lil iron paw on the right, my berserker blast over on the left. i got a spot saved for my sally joe tattoo :twisted:

Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:48 pm

New drawing for my band t-shirt/poster ~

Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:43 pm

That is some very nice work man. So many crazy talented people the board, and here I am chewing on my crayons whilst working hard to stay within the lines. :oops:

Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:19 am

^ Thanks Steve, but rest assured you're not the only one that has trouble staying in the lines! :)
Post a reply