ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
They save the best for LASK!
Post a reply

Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:08 am

more pics PLEASEEE people, i love this thread!

and muton, i must say that picture of skruffy at yosemite might be the 'happiest' i've ever seen a pug! both he and milhouse look soooooo stoked!

Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:27 am

soda pop SMASH wrote:more pics PLEASEEE people, i love this thread!

and muton, i must say that picture of skruffy at yosemite might be the 'happiest' i've ever seen a pug! both he and milhouse look soooooo stoked!

They were - they had a killer long weekend and got to do cool stuff, like a supervised paddle in the river.

Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:10 am

that's awesome! also i did a bit of research and there's a pug recovery in new zealand! will get in touch with them when we go back

Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:51 pm

soda pop SMASH wrote:that's awesome! also i did a bit of research and there's a pug recovery in new zealand! will get in touch with them when we go back

Pug Recovery? Is that like rehab for pugs with drug probelms? :wink:

Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:45 pm

haha i think it might be me that needs the recovery... rescue then!

Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:05 am

Here is Chico, he enjoys being lazy, going to artist signings, farting, and fetching soccer balls.

This is him being lazy inside of my doma plush figure...no I did not set this up he did it!

this is him meeting artists TADO

Him on halloween, he was winnie the pug

When we moved apartments we didnt forget to pack Chico

Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:17 pm

SO YOU HAVE THE PUG WITH TADO!!!

Man, I wish my dog (or me!) had the chance to meet TADO. I couldn't make it that day...

Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:50 pm

Lulu in her booties and hoodie (which reads "DIVA" on the back!)

Bella (faux-pug) trying out a new look...

Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:04 pm

Squire scaring the bajesus out of Rerun

pugs are also the funnest dogs to mess with

Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:35 pm

I once tried to put a Halloween outfit (MenInBlack...sorrryyy) on my guys, and both of em basically instantly tore it off - definitely not hvaing any of that shit...and I never tried it again. I did get a handwritten note from Skruffy asking for a BXH hoodies tho...so maybe

Hey, anyway, thanks for all these AMAZING pug n' pit pics. Keep 'em coming!

Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:26 am

Welcome Chico and Lulu. Memphis is going to a Pug meet up this weekend if the weather is okay. If we end up going I'll post some pictures of the Pug chaos.

Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:13 pm

justinvancouver wrote:Welcome Chico and Lulu. Memphis is going to a Pug meet up this weekend if the weather is okay. If we end up going I'll post some pictures of the Pug chaos.

That would be awesome Justin - I went to one once, it was weird, but fun.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:00 pm

Well Memphis and I headed down to the beach today for a Pug meet up. There were about 30 pugs there and Memphis had a blast. I tried to get some good pictures but the pugs were to busy having fun to pose. Here are the few pictures that I took..

Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:05 pm

Thats insane - so many fawn pugs! Thanks for posting!

Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:58 pm

Hey Justin, Pug Sunday at Kits Beach right?

I saw a lady coming back from there when me and my girlfriend were walking our dog on Sunday, she said that's the regular pug meet up. I walk my dog down past there almost every day.

This isn't my dog (I don't have a pug) but it's pretty fucking funny.

Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:50 pm

Count wrote:Hey Justin, Pug Sunday at Kits Beach right?

I saw a lady coming back from there when me and my girlfriend were walking our dog on Sunday, she said that's the regular pug meet up. I walk my dog down past there almost every day.

Yes the Pug meet up at Kits beach happens the last Sunday of the month. Drop down and check it out it's super funny to watch all the little buggers running around in a pack.

Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:00 pm

Funny Pug in Japan.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PJ6RiEpiIJQ

Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:42 pm

Count wrote:Hey Justin, Pug Sunday at Kits Beach right?

How did I miss this??? So f'ing funny. Skruffy has been known to do a slow cartwheel while peeing.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:03 pm

Haha, my dog actually did that once on a tree and I almost died laughing.

Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:08 am

Getting a chance to visit Muton last weekend was great and seeing the toys was also cool...but I had a chance of hanging out with Skruffy and Milhouse! Let me tell you guys,from first hand experience,these little buggers are so adorable and cute...I had Skruffy on my lap for more than half the time I was there! And Milhouse was being lazy on his pillow on the couch. I can't wait to hang with those guys again!

Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:21 pm

hermit crab pug

Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:07 pm

Can't let this thread die. Here's a new pic of Memphis [img][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j304/justinvancouver/P4120020.jpg[/img][/img]

Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:08 pm

Can't let this thread die. Here's a new pic of Memphis [img][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j304/justinvancouver/P4120020.jpg[/img]

Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:43 pm

we are getting a pug when we move....
yay!!!!!

he will be called Ian.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:04 pm

justinvancouver wrote:Can't let this thread die. Here's a new pic of Memphis [img][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j304/justinvancouver/P4120020.jpg[/img]

Cute pug.
Love the wood tiles.
Post a reply