ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
They save the best for LASK!
Post a reply

Finally......

Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:52 pm

Finally a chance for ultra long ideallistic posts about all being one family and living in peace together on the boards, oh and nostalgic vintage music posts......and stuff about being unhip...and hating Mickey Avalon...and..

errrr.....

stuff

PS. Post quick before Lord God Ramos deletes this thread.

Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:56 pm

I love it!

your post are the best, but next time I am in LA I am getting you on the VIP guest list at Sky bar and I am going to make you go (but without me, that place sucks).

Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:59 pm

ha! I tried to sneak into the Sky Bar with a large party, and I was way hipper than the losers from the Mondrian whom I limpetted onto, and my friend - she was also way cooler, anyway some snitch snitched us out, and door-fucka kicked us out - the crap bastard! TRUE STORY.

Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:04 pm

Man, i'm so stoked you have your own forum, Muton!

Your posts put a smile on my face.

Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:06 pm

horseshoe wrote:Man, i'm so stoked you have your own forum, Muton!

Your posts put a smile on my face.

Really? I just cry.......all the time......

Not really :lol:

Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Hey Horseshoe, I hear nice things about you from the LA store guys. How often do u come down from SB? Let me know, we should hang out.

Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:10 pm

We want some photo stories!

Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:11 pm

errrr.... photo stories....to tell the truth, Muton's minute is something of a shock to me...but lets see what I can do at short notice.....I'm no Hypnotator!

Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:13 pm

Mutonismyfriend wrote:Hey Horseshoe, I hear nice things about you from the LA store guys. How often do u come down from SB? Let me know, we should hang out.

That sounds great! We usually come around 3 or 4 times a month to get some shopping done and whatnot.

Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:04 am

[quote="I'm no Hypnotator![/quote]

Please don't show your English chest hair! :lol:
Post a reply