ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
They save the best for LASK!
Post a reply

DesignerCon - Anyone need a booth

Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Anyone want to share a booth this year? I need to book it today.
I'm selling resin again. MonstreHero may or may not be there and we'll be adjacent to Paul again.

Re: DesignerCon - Anyone need a booth

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:30 am

All us LASKers should join in and bring up all the shit we don't want and try to sell it for heroin and and Night Train. Turn it into some crazy debauched mayhem and scare all the KR kiddies.

EDIT: I'll come dressed as El Duche

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:28 am

666doll wrote:All us LASKers should join in and bring up all the shit we don't want and try to sell it for heroin and and Night Train. Turn it into some crazy debauched mayhem and scare all the KR kiddies.

EDIT: I'll come dressed as El Duche

I think this is an excellent idea. Although I'm more likely to be scared of KR kiddies than they are of me.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:30 am

If this booth thing doesn't work out I would still be up for a little taste heroin with a Night Train chaser. :wink:

I can see the t-shirts now...

LAN - Los Angeles Nodders :lol:

Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:57 pm

A few people have shown interest bringing some things and doing a little kaiju garage sale.
Let me know if you're interested.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:02 pm

uh oh wrote:A few people have shown interest bringing some things and doing a little kaiju garage sale.
Let me know if you're interested.

Word of advice....get your money upfront! :D

Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Looking to share a booth again this year.
No garage sale antics though.
Post a reply