ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
They save the best for LASK!
Post a reply

anyone like Doraemon... and ramen?

Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:03 pm

Taking the girl there. She loves the cat, and we both can chow down on some Ramen.

Re: anyone like Doraemon... and ramen?

Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:51 am

Damn, I have to go there today with my daughter's school for the fair... Wish this was happening today instead. It's only going to be the hottest goddamn day of the week too. Ugh

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:44 pm

It's one hell of a hike from LBC. hope you brought a parasol :lol:

Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:59 pm

hellscrape wrote:It's one hell of a hike from LBC. hope you brought a parasol :lol:

I guess so... It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, temp-wise. Besides, the kids all had a good time and that's all that mattered. Her school wasn't the only school attending either. There must have been a hundred buses there. All your typical yellow and black variety. Then there were three super-comfort buses there. Damn uppity private schools :lol:

Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:52 am

This sounds like fun on one hand ... and like a Doraemon marathon for the uninitiated (i.e. me) on the other. I do like Ramen tho.
Post a reply