ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:07 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 2013 Lucky Bags Spoilers Thread 
Side Dealer

Post Re: 2013 Lucky Bags Spoilers Thread
Nice bag. Let's see more of that Deathra!

Wanted | For Sale | Trade Bait

Sun May 26, 2013 8:27 pm
Mini Boss

carlisle60 wrote:
is the caveman dinosaur the new figure everyone wants?

who cares?

unless you're a flipper!!!!

Sun May 26, 2013 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
Comment King

wingnut0 wrote:
Nice bag. Let's see more of that Deathra!

Here ya go

I was beyond excited for this show.

Gargamel Deathra custom by Savage Freaks, on Flickr

WANTED http://skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=35743
SAVAGE FREAKS BLOG http://savagefreaks.blogspot.com/
STORE http://savagefreaks.bigcartel.com/
FLICKR http://www.flickr.com/photos/savagefreaks/

Sun May 26, 2013 8:40 pm
Post Pimp

Lalo wrote:
carlisle60 wrote:
is the caveman dinosaur the new figure everyone wants?

who cares?

unless you're a flipper!!!!

Hmmmm?

Last edited by stealthtank on Thu May 30, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 26, 2013 10:31 pm
Profile WWW
Addicted

Wow, I really did miss out this year...thank you devil-woman ex-wife. FARK.
Love the micros, the new sculpt and STILL don't have a Fossilla.

Mon May 27, 2013 4:29 am
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

I'm not sure i follow Stealthtank & Lalos posts? You are watching me because I don't type very well? I joined SB on 2/22/13 and have never been here before. And if I'm reading your post correctly, you are implying I'm some kind of flipper simply because I asked about the caveman dinosaur... I don't mind being made fun of when i ask something dumb ... ya'll can even make fun of the way I type ... but I resent being called a flipper or have someone imply I'm here on SB for some dishonest reason.... I was just trying to learn about all these great toys

Mon May 27, 2013 9:25 am
S7 Royalty

^^it seems scott thinks youve been here before under a different name cause the.... way.. you type resembles someone else..?

and i think youre just being razz'd about the flipper thing because you basically asked "is this the new hot rarez everyones after? i wanna know what to like/flip" just what i got from your question :wink:

WANTED:
BUTANOHANA / Gargamel

Mon May 27, 2013 9:32 am
Post Pimp

Forgive me if I'm skeptical when a new member signs up with plenty to say from day one, with no identifying information such as name/locale/blog, etc., especially with the tendencies you display with the immediate bombardment of short comment blasts with ellipses and matching emoticons, etc., that matches exactly the posts of a recurrent trade flip scammer who has been here before. It just reeks of post count inflation, at the expense of any real involvment in the community. Since you have so much to say, please provide an appropriate introduction and let us know who introduced you to skullbrain; is there anyone here that you know? Or are you completely new and anonymous and happen to have a tendency to blast new forums with posts without ever contributing anything about yourself.

Last edited by stealthtank on Mon May 27, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon May 27, 2013 9:41 am
Profile WWW
Post Pimp

stealthtank wrote:
Forgive me if I'm skeptical when a new member signs up with plenty to say from day one, with no identifying information such as name/locale/blog, etc., especially with the tendencies you display with the immediate bombardment of short comment blasts with ellipses and matching emoticons, etc., that matches exactly the posts of a recurrent trade flip scammer who has been here before. It just reeks of post count inflation, at the expense of any real involvment in the community. Since you have so much to say, please provide an appropriate introduction and let us know who introduced you to skullbrain; is there anyone here that you know? Or are you completely new and anonymous and happen to have a tendency to blast new forums with posts without ever contributing anything about yourself.

+1000

John - STFU and go play with your Bearbricks!

Mon May 27, 2013 9:45 am
Toy Prince

So there is a place to introduce yourself & I should update my profile? OK..i'll try and figure it out. Ya'll want my medical history too? ... since it effects the way I type.

Mon May 27, 2013 9:57 am
Die-Cast

Anyone joining after 2008 is guilty until proven innocent . . . and most often deservedly so!

BTW & FYI . . . It's all about the Deadbeets these days. That's where the real big $$$ will be. Buy 'em cheap, stack 'em high, there's a killing to be made on the secondary market once everyone catches on how hawt they are!

Mon May 27, 2013 9:58 am
Post Pimp

carlisle60 wrote:
So there is a place to introduce yourself & I should update my profile? OK..i'll try and figure it out.

Plenty of posts that boost your post total so extravagantly in such a short period of time with no contribution of personal background or frame of reference is considered sketchy. Just saying.

Last edited by stealthtank on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 27, 2013 10:09 am
Profile WWW
Addicted

Leecifer wrote:
Couldn't be happier w/ the Monoghost and can't wait for him to arrive!
Really want both Monoghosts. All in all pretty stoked.

While we are on the subject of conspiracies. Lee, your knack for ghost snaring is uncanny. 8) i'm watching you

Mon May 27, 2013 10:22 am
Side Dealer

moodydoom wrote:
Leecifer wrote:
Couldn't be happier w/ the Monoghost and can't wait for him to arrive!
Really want both Monoghosts. All in all pretty stoked.

While we are on the subject of conspiracies. Lee, your knack for ghost snaring is uncanny. 8) i'm watching you

Hahaha.
I'll share my secret. I just rub the bag on my crotch and if it sings I know I got a winner! I'm fairly certain it's usually for stuff nobody else wants anyway.
However I'd love to see Brian get some excitement for his new Monoghost so there can be some additional colors released.
I think most went for heavy bags (double Fos). I was too busy drinking S7's beer.

Wanted Thread

Mon May 27, 2013 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

Well. Introduction posted. I didn't realize I was doing so much wrong and will try to do better.

Mon May 27, 2013 11:07 am
Comment King

Its great advise and not just for you but for all the noobs and lurkers. Dont try to figure out whats hot, try to nail down what you like and go after that. The former will only lead to trouble.

Selling

Mon May 27, 2013 11:37 am
Illuminati

stealthtank wrote:
Forgive me if I'm skeptical when a new member signs up with plenty to say from day one, with no identifying information such as name/locale/blog, etc., especially with the tendencies you display with the immediate bombardment of short comment blasts with ellipses and matching emoticons, etc., that matches exactly the posts of a recurrent trade flip scammer who has been here before. It just reeks of post count inflation, at the expense of any real involvment in the community. Since you have so much to say, please provide an appropriate introduction and let us know who introduced you to skullbrain; is there anyone here that you know? Or are you completely new and anonymous and happen to have a tendency to blast new forums with posts without ever contributing anything about yourself. Again, I could be way off here, but your last post was the first post I remember you typing that totaled over two lines of text in the hundred of posts you've made in the last month or so, was it not? Just take my word for it, when I tell you that I have an unusual knack for noticing trends and the ones you are exhibiting make me uncomfortable.

The only reliable source Ive found for knowing someone is meeting them in person. And even then people aren't always who they appear to be, but some most definitely are.

Im not sure whether being on Skullbrain a lot, posting stuff about yourself (or who you know) is much of an indication of good intent. Meet ups, local shows (for those lucky enough to have a local scene), helping folk out and NOT shitting on people (such as hyper flipping hot toys) speak louder about community involvement than words on a web page ever will.

Webbing: http://clearwithguts.com/
Wanting: FinkShits and evilShits! http://www.skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=27395
Trading: http://www.skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=27414

Mon May 27, 2013 11:55 am
Profile WWW
Mini Boss

i was just messing around... or was i??!!

Mon May 27, 2013 11:58 am
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

Every time I see another LB I find myself checking my bank account trying to justify the purchase of a bag. These have been amazing this year.

WANTS : TRADE BAIT

Mon May 27, 2013 12:27 pm
Profile WWW
Line of Credit

You're kidding when you say that someone harmed themselves over a toy and being called out, right? Or it was just a figure of speech and im thinking too much of it. hahaha.

That is some screw up mentality if that ever happened.

flickr
Wanted Thread

Mon May 27, 2013 1:08 pm
Die-Cast

No kidding . . . it actually happened! :|

Mon May 27, 2013 1:45 pm
Prototype

Leecifer wrote:
I was too busy drinking S7's beers.

fixed

LB was pretty cool this year. Makes me wish I had the funds to buy one...cause you know, I want that new toy that everyone wants ;) (but really I do wish I could have bought one).
Perhaps I can trade a steak for a couple toys from the LB :lol:

BTW...I also use ellipses and emotes a fair amount. The big difference is that a fair amount of people know me. Building up a high post count full of not much to say does mean a thing.

I like the new Monoghost. I wish there were some spikes on the body...like on the arms or on the back.

Good Transactions with:
bryce_r

Mon May 27, 2013 2:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Line of Credit

Scary Andy wrote:
No kidding . . . it actually happened! :|

:| Well, that must've been really unfortunate and I hope those times are well in the past.

flickr
Wanted Thread

Mon May 27, 2013 2:31 pm
Comment King

Has anyone heard if Coops ElDiablo showed up? im hoping a painted release will be at sdcc this year (an maybe some more micros ;D). Also diggin the lil dino/cave guy as well: unpainted brown works perfect for that sculpt.

The rest that ive seen is pretty meh to me. Like to see the painted monoghosts, always liked the visighost (sp?)

Mon May 27, 2013 3:28 pm
Illuminati

mutantshark wrote:
Has anyone heard if Coops ElDiablo showed up? im hoping a painted release will be at sdcc this year (an maybe some more micros ;D). Also diggin the lil dino/cave guy as well: unpainted brown works perfect for that sculpt.

The rest that ive seen is pretty meh to me. Like to see the painted monoghosts, always liked the visighost (sp?)

mmmm...you used a lot of brackets in this post - and even though Ive met you - I am now suspicious of you because I saw a lot of brackets in a java for dummies book once, although they were curly brackets, and now I suspect you are the guy who wrote that book...not Mutantshark. :|

Webbing: http://clearwithguts.com/
Wanting: FinkShits and evilShits! http://www.skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=27395
Trading: http://www.skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=27414

Mon May 27, 2013 5:59 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next