ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Super7 news and shop announcements
Post a reply

leftovers from SDCC

Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:08 pm

just wondering if there are any leftover from the con
mainly stomp and ghostland also chrome frankenghost

Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:16 pm

I'm hoping they have a couple of those blind bagged hedorahs released with the secret base stuff still available. :D

Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:36 am

thousandeyes wrote:I'm hoping they have a couple of those blind bagged hedorahs released with the secret base stuff still available. :D

those cure x sb hedorahs are sick in person

Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:01 am

Koji Desura would be nice. I hope so.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:49 am

I heard the translucent Ghostland figures are gonna be available after SDCC for sure (though I can't remember where I heard it, or whether it was even a reliable source ... ) Hope that's so, I think the colored-clear vinyl did wonders for them.

CC

Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:21 pm

Sweetness and love'n'light to everyone at Super7! You guys ran a tight booth, had all the answers and took this old midwest boy's money for the very best stuff! You should be commended! Wish I lived in the Bay Area, you made con great!
AKA steve, maxing out the cards.
Post a reply