ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:55 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
 The official Super7 Super Shogun Stormtrooper news thread. 
Comment King

Post Re: The official Super7 Super Shogun Stormtrooper news threa
The Blot wrote:
Um... am I the only one who noticed what went up this week at the Super7 online store!?! Any other info on this bad boy?

http://super7store.com/super-shogun-boba-fett.html

Other than the fact that this is pretty bad-ass, nope.

5&A Dime
VinylPulse
Super7
S7xSD IG

Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:31 pm
Profile WWW
Team Tsubu

Any good picture pr0n out there of one of these yet? My lazy search only turned up that 3/4 view.

"I think and try to get a monster of flower soft ware toy pig actually, and notice that light unexpectedly."

Flickr one and Flickr two

Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:04 am
Vintage

I haven't seen any actual photos yet myself either, and was hoping some lucky folks would post theirs here. Really want to see some non-stock close-ups of the toy, decals, and even the action features. Woe be to the hungry wallet and shipping restrictions or I would happily share my own.

flickr part [2] part [3]

Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:14 am
Site Admin

Super7 posted this on Instagram:

TiredChildren Design
To Write Love on Her Arms (My Day Job)

Trades / Unpainted PK Wants / Micro Wants / Wishlist

Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:09 am
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

So freaking excited to get my hands on this guy. So is the logo on his chest plate the sticker it comes with or is it printed on?

WANTS : TRADE BAIT

Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:34 am
Profile WWW
Comment King

The Blot wrote:
So freaking excited to get my hands on this guy. So is the logo on his chest plate the sticker it comes with or is it printed on?

That one is printed on. There is also a sticker, which makes me confused cause thats the same spot it tells you where to apply it on in the instructions.

Also, this is the Empire edition. The Kenner colorway was released at Celebration.

5&A Dime
VinylPulse
Super7
S7xSD IG

Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:41 am
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

wtfunks wrote:
That one is printed on. There is also a sticker, which makes me confused cause thats the same spot it tells you where to apply it on in the instructions.

Also, this is the Empire edition. The Kenner colorway was released at Celebration.

Awesome, thanks for the info! I was kinda worried I'd have to put the stickers on because I know I'd just screw them up. Glad to know I can just leave those in the box.

WANTS : TRADE BAIT

Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
Die-Cast

wtfunks wrote:

Just curious . . . what's the difference?

Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:08 pm
Comment King

Kenner

Empire

5&A Dime
VinylPulse
Super7
S7xSD IG

Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:52 pm
Profile WWW
Addicted

Well, this whole wave 2 of jumbos has been piss-poor from a communication perspective.

First this was going to be widely available, then a sudden on-site exclusive only, then no words for months, and now, with not even the smallest of a heads up, they get thrown online.

Boba kenner is already sold out, black is available for anyone that wants it.

Great job on this of looking out for your fans S7...ppffttt.

Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:58 am
Vintage

Oh shoot, that is unfortunate. The Kenner was the version I was after as well. I agree it has sure been a pain to try and chase these fellas. Despite their 'supposed' limited nature, the numbers are actually not small, and other retail sources/flippers always seem to have no problem acquiring them. Unfortunately, the premium attached makes this already high pricepoint toy unaffordable for the average fan.

flickr part [2] part [3]

Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:10 am
Site Admin

The 'Empire' version of the Super Shogun Boba Fett has been available widely, distributed by Funko as part of the arrangement we made with them to keep the Super Shogun line moving forward. The 'Kenner' version however was a much smaller production, and offered only at Star Wars Celebration, along with the Shadowtrooper. There was some talk about the Kenner version being released wider after the fact, but it turned out to be a mix of excitement and confusion from some sales reps, and as far as we know, neither Celebration version was offered to US Retailers.

While meeting with Hot Toys in Japan a few weeks back, they mentioned they had a small stock on hand of both of these and offered them to us, and we happily scooped them up to bring home for customers who initially missed out. Because these were not 'straight from the source' we had to pay a bit of a premium to get them, along with shipping them across the ocean, so they unfortunately had to carry a higher price tag. There were not many Kenner Fetts to go around, sorry to everyone who is still on the hunt!

Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:17 am
Profile WWW
Comment King

Super7 and Funko are proud to announce the third colorway of Boba Fett from the Super Shogun line. The 'Prototype' Edition is the most limited release prior to the 'Kenner' and 'Empire Strikes Back' edition at only 400 pieces. The 'Prototype' Edition is inspired by the original concept design of an all white bounty hunter by Ralph McQuarrie. This all new rad 24" Super Shogun is available now online now for $200.

Find them Here: http://super7store.com/products/super-shogun-boba-fett-prorotype-version

5&A Dime
VinylPulse
Super7
S7xSD IG

Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Toy Prince

wtfunks wrote:
Super7 and Funko are proud to announce the third colorway of Boba Fett from the Super Shogun line. The 'Prototype' Edition is the most limited release prior to the 'Kenner' and 'Empire Strikes Back' edition at only 400 pieces. The 'Prototype' Edition is inspired by the original concept design of an all white bounty hunter by Ralph McQuarrie. This all new rad 24" Super Shogun is available now online now for $200.

Find them Here: http://super7store.com/products/super-shogun-boba-fett-prorotype-version

^^^ I find this McQuarrie version of Bobba Fett to be my absolute favorite! Its good to see you guys finally giving this one the love it deserves.

I have the Hasbro Saga version of this figure that was released awhile back and only through the figure in general found out that this version of him even existed.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:47 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30