ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Super7 news and shop announcements
Post a reply

SUPER7 announces TRANSFORMERS SUPER SHOGUNS!

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Super7 teams up with Hasbro to bring the most popular Japanese giant robots of all time to the Super Shogun format! OPTIMUS PRIME and other Autobots and Decipticons will be realized as jumbo-scaled, 24” tall retro-bot complete with rocket punch! These will be among the largest TRANSFORMER collectibles ever produced!

As part of this multi-year licensing agreement, Super7 will also produce TRANSFORMERS merchandise in a variety of categories, including Designer Japanese Vinyl Figures, retro-themed Glassware, Designer T-Shirts, and Limited Edition Art Prints! Stop by Super7’s booth (#4729) at the San Diego Comic Con for teasers of what is to come in 2013.

Check out our blog for more info--
http://blog.super7store.com/

Teaser image shown; not actual product. Pending licensor approval.
Transformers © 2012 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Super Shogun © 2012 Super7

Re: SUPER7 announces TRANSFORMERS SUPER SHOGUNS!

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:15 am

In case I hadn't been clear, this was the best of all possible news....

Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:22 am

They also had the Jumbo Boba head.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:31 pm

I can't wait to see what what you do with this license!!! I'm so freaking excited...i need Blaster in Sofubi ASAP

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:22 pm

The Blot wrote:I can't wait to see what what you do with this license!!! I'm so freaking excited...i need Blaster in Sofubi ASAP

2nd that...Megatron, Shockwave, Grimlock top requests to the powers that sculpt.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:58 am

MattyBoomBatty wrote:They also had the Jumbo Boba head.

Pics????

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 am

This is insanely good news. Imagine if Soundwave had a launcher in his chest that shot a cassette missile.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:42 pm

:D Soundwave chest missiles would be the best!! I spoke with Josh at the Super7 booth at SDCC. He is a big Soundwave fan so I am sure he will be pushing for a awesome Soundwave version after the first initial releases get made.

I am pumped for the possibility of a Soundwave Shogun!!

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:25 pm

Soundwave was definitely one of my favorites (and Starscream, and Devastator...and the Constructicons in general).

Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:42 am

Just saw this brought up in the Star Wars Shogun thread.. whatever happened to this project? Funko have a Transformers license so could this project be revived?
Post a reply