ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Super7 news and shop announcements
Post a reply

Re: Super7's next ReAction Figure series?

Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:13 pm

Courtesy of ToyArk:

Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:10 pm

Love the box set of Alien MUSCLEs.

I'll get them and throw them into my SDCC Reaction Alien Egg, like the good old garbage cans from the 80's.

Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:36 pm

:lol: I like it! May have to do the same, with some an overflow.

Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:48 am

dang it, all this Alien stuff has got me all in a tizzy. Totally want the MUSCLE ones. they can duke it out with my MOTUSCLEs.

Am I imagining things or did I see a mention somewhere that ALIENS will be getting the ReAction treatment? if so, take all my damn money!

I'm actually surprised that we haven't seen ReAction figures for other horror properties. Everyone makes the Freddie's and the Jason's etc etc, I think this line would be great for Day of the Dead, or Dawn of the Dead. Potential for lots of zombies, the central characters in this style would be bloody great too (Captain Rhodes in regular or 'torn in two "choke on 'em' version'). I would see the Dawn... zombies having that outrageous blue/grey hue to them and bright red blood splatters. I think they'd do really well.

Wed May 04, 2016 2:58 pm

It would be the Perfect format for a MANBORG line. Captain Power comes to mind. There are so many characters that would make for some fun toys. Ha, maybe because some were made from toys. But the rights would most likely not be as difficult to obtain as these other licenses either.

Back on the Godzilla ReAction topic - if we're talking non dai kaiju characters, I'm all in and think it's a Great idea.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:09 pm

Post a reply