ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Super7 news and shop announcements
Post a reply

The Ghost of Caveman Dinosaur Lives!!

Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:10 pm

Deep in the spooky Dinosaur Cavern, a transparent apparition haunts the night! Cast in crystal clear vinyl with blue and metallic silver sprays, the Ghost of Caveman Dinosaur wears his trademark ghostly orange toga and wields a wooden club to bonk the heads of intruders snooping around for his dinosaur treasure!

Available now!
Ghost of Caveman!

Re: Ghost of Caveman Dinosaur

Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Please tell me you're going to do a shirt of that design...

Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:14 am

Deep in the spooky Dinosaur Cavern, a transparent apparition haunts the night! Cast in crystal clear vinyl with blue and metallic silver sprays, the Ghost of Caveman Dinosaur wears his trademark ghostly orange toga and wields a wooden club to bonk the heads of intruders snooping around for his dinosaur treasure!

Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:18 pm

jetJagger wrote:Please tell me you're going to do a shirt of that design...

YES!!!

Re: The Ghost of Caveman Dinosaur Lives!!

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:58 pm

are you sure it's not the return of the curse of the creature's ghost?

Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:23 am

ha, classic mr. show!

Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:03 am

if someone mentions that show again i swear ill go get high!

Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:55 pm

damn, caveman dino may be one of my new favorites. now i just need the brown one.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:17 am

Nice textures, and what a great color on the spines! Thanks for sharing the pic, land.
Post a reply