ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Super7 news and shop announcements
Post a reply

Super Soapeez™ Nosferatu at the KvH Fear Festivil!

Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:24 pm

This weekend Super7 will be at Kirk von Hammett’s Fear Festevil! The metal and horror icon Kirk Hammet will be opening the door to his epic collection of horror memorabilia and showing it off in style with panels, music, and vendors, including a new collaboration between Super7 and Kirk von Hammet Toys!

Between seeing such horror and metal legends as Kerry King, Doyle, Kane Hodder, Slash, Haruo Nakajima, Carcass, Tom Savini, and many other exciting guests, Super7 is pleased to debut the new Super7 Super Soapeez™ toy line, with the S7 x KvH Nosferatu Resin Figure! Created in the style of the classic Universal Monsters Soakies, the Super Soapeez™ Nosferatu features one of the earliest classic horror icons to grace the silver screen, the super spooky Count Orlock! The 10″ tall resin figure is articulated at the neck and faithfully sculpted to fit with the classic Universal Monsters Soaky Figures you grew up with. This resin cast Prototype Edition will be packaged in a deluxe gift box and strictly limited to an edition of 50 pieces, priced at $150 each. Additionally, Kirk Hammett himself will be available to sign the figure at the event!

The KvH Fear Festevil is this weekend, February 6th – 8th at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco.

Kirk von Hammett's Fear Festivil

Re: Super Soapeez™ Nosferatu at the KvH Fear Festivil!

Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:20 pm

will pther soapeez be vinyl?
great idea by the way

Re: Super Soapeez™ Nosferatu at the KvH Fear Festevil!

Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:05 pm

The original soakys from way back when are blow-molded plastic, so that is the route we are ultimately going..

Hope to see some of you out at the Festevil!

Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:14 pm

This is just what our horror themed bathroom needs!

Who sculpted this, it looks awesome.

Re: Super Soapeez™ Nosferatu at the KvH Fear Festevil!

Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:03 pm

joshuajh wrote:The original soakys from way back when are blow-molded plastic, so that is the route we are ultimately going..

thumbs up

Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:16 pm

animator wrote:it looks awesome.

Totally agree! This looks AWESOME :!:

Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:19 am

This is AWESOME! Very cool!

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:33 pm

I will be there Saturday with my son Dave.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:21 pm

...wish i could make it!

Taking solace in some damn good pics i'm seeing.

Lev from 'Toy Tokyo' is putting some good pics up on his Instagram: http://statigr.am/levtokyo

Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:47 am

^ Yeah, kinda like SDCC for me the past couple of years...I live thru people's pics.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:09 am

Post a reply