ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be some planned downtime starting Wednesday, June 15th at 9am EDT. The board will be closed for approximately 12 to 24 hours while we work on migrating to a new forum software. For more information on the move, check out the Board Change Announcements thread.
Super7 news and shop announcements
Post a reply

Super7 PDF ?

Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:05 pm

I tried doing a quick search but couldn't find anything on the boards, has the idea of offering Super7 back issues as a PDF ever come up? It would be great to carry around the back catalogue on my iPad for train rides etc.

Re: Super7 PDF ?

Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:05 pm

How about a PDF of the finished content of the Mook 2 ?

Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:13 am

I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.. But back issues should be fairly easy right??

Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:17 am

Would be great to see something come of this 'lost' content, PDF or whatever to put the whole Mook thing to rest. Last I heard it was like 80% complete or something...

Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:06 pm

Possibly not a good business move because of file sharing, unless you meant they'd offer them for free. :P

Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:13 pm

We have actually talked about this a lot, but we simply haven't had time to pull up the files (some of them almost 15 years old) and clean them up and get them ready to go, but yes, we have been talking for some time about getting a digital archive of the issues up for everyone.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:36 pm

That would be fantastic to see, thanks for letting us know :)
Post a reply